Chapter 5

-Kuroo POV-

The mess we left behind was beautiful. That's what you should call a huge birthday candle!
The mission wasn't anything special and quite easy. I only encountered four maids, easy to imitate them with my looks. I wish I could use my look on someone else though. I definitely need to tell Bokuto I like him, even though it will ruin our partnership. I can't go on like this anymore. He's just too adorable and I think I'm getting addicted to the attention he gives me. I don't want to risk it.

While the ride back, we don't say that much. We compare the completed mission to our older ones, and come up with a newer and hopefully a better strategy for the next mission.

When we arrive home, it's 3 in the morning. Bokuto sprints to the bathroom to take a shower.
'I'll take a quick shower, so you can take one after me okayyy?' He winks at me and leaves me alone in the living room. I see the cupcake standing on the countertop in the kitchen and smile.
'That sweet bastard.' I smile.
I don't know how long I've been staring at that cupcake, but I suddenly get attacked by some tickling fingers on my sides.
'HOOT you're time to shower!' As always Bokuto's at full energy again.
'Yeah yeah I'll go' I stroll to the bathroom.
Bokuto looks a bit worried at me. I know I don't look happy. I force a grin on my face to let him know I'm fine.

After a nice warm and relaxing shower, I put my sweatpants and a loose top on. Before I can turn around, Bokuto captures me in his arms.
'WHAT- Bokutoooooooo!' I relax my muscles and let myself fall on Bokuto.
'Kuroo! I want you to come with me -ON YOUR OWN POWER-! You need some good night sleep okay?!' He pushes me away, boops my nose and throws me on my bed.
'Bokuto, that's fine, but you know I will take my revenge when you boop my nose.' I know he's scared when I have my revenge, especially when booping my nose.
He puts me in bed and gives me a little peck on my forehead.
'Nighty night bro~'
'G'night bro, thanks for throwing me through the air and for putting me into bed like a baby.' I grin.
'Hehe no problem bro, sometimes my dad instincts just take the best of me.'
After that he leaves.
I stay awake for a couple of minutes, while hearing that Bokuto is rummaging through our apartment. After 10 minutes I fall in sleep.