"Ugh" - Chapter 3

Firstly, Irene;

-Four days later-⚠️

-Four days later-⚠️

Jisoo's POV
Jisoo woke up with the alarm buzzing in her ears. It was 7am and school started 8:10am. She had to get up, sadly.
Jisoo put on her uniform and went over to the fridge only to find three seconds later that it's empty. Completely empty. Again.
Where's all the food? What does her room mate even live on?
Oh
...
"I'm sorry theres no food.." Irene commented from behind.
"It's fine... i guess" Jisoo said before asking "Do you ever eat yourself full?" Irene just laughed.
"What's so funny your literally starving yourself?" Jisoo argued.
"So what? It's none of your business anyway!" Irene replied angrily.
"Fine fine but buy some food next time because i don't want to be hungry in the morning!" Jisoo said to the foolish older.
"Fat bitch" she spat at Jisoo.
"Geez" Jisoo replied and got herself ready.
"I wonder who you want to look good for, you don't have a boyfriend i recall?" Jisoo asked out of curiousity.
"Boys? I am too good for those immature jerks!" Irene muttered.
"okay okay, whatever" Jisoo laughed while being slightly very irritated at the argument and because of the hunger growing in her stomach.
She wonder how all their fights could escalate so quickly. Basically Jisoo was Irene's room mate and she would just have to deal with it. To be honest she actually did most if the chores like cleaning and cooking. She didn't get the appreciation she deserved.

"I'm going" Jisoo said before waving goodbye to her dear "friend" Irene then closing the door. She decided to text Rosé.

7:30am
Jisoo: Hey Rosé are you still at your dorm?

7:31am
Rosé: Yup what bout it?
Jisoo: Can you make a sandwich for me?
Rosé: Suureee?
Jisoo: Thanks

Jisoo made her way to the dorm next to her own before recieving a text:
7:35
Rosé: Food is ready~~
Jisoo: Right there

And it was true, she was knocking on the door.
Rosé opened it and smiled.
"Here" Rosé handed over a sandwich, that Jisoo immediatly started to chew on.
"Quick riddance!" Jisoo said ate the sandwich.
"Um is Y-Yeri here?" she asked nervously after finishing half of the sandwich.
"She left before you came, thankfully" Rosé replied. Jisoo nodded.

"About 30 minutes" Rosé commented.
"Mr-kay" "Mm this is so good!" Jisoo exclaimed and smiled cheerfully.
"It is?" Rosé asked "i was in a hurry making it".
Jisoo nodded approvingly as she finished the sandwich.
"Let's go?"
"Let's go"

Lisa's POV
Lisa woke up by someone tapping her shoulder.
"Wh-whaa-"
"Lisa you sleepyhead wake up" Jennie said.
"Noooo!" Lisa whined but got up anyway.
She had breakfast and ate a toast then brushed he teeth in the bathroom. After that she went to get into her uniform.
"Hey Lisa, does the shirt look tight on me?" Jennie asked.
"You look great Jennie" Lisa sighed and put on her shirt.
"What about my skirt.. is it too small? What if i've gone up in weight" Jennie frowned and stared at her own reflection in the mirror.
"Jennie! You are absolutely beautiful and you know it now stop talking bullshit" Lisa replied to be met by a hug from her best friend.
"But seriously, you're perfect don't worry about it" Lisa smiled.
"Thanks Lisa, you know your my best friend right?" Jennie grinned back.
"Oh nope that's totally new for me" Lisa chuckled.