''Are you drunk?'' - Chapter 10

Lisa's POV

She really didn't like him and was glad that they weren't together but still it hurt to know that he was with someone else while they.. were a thing..
''Hey! Where are you going!'' Lisa said and followed him. People were in the way so Lisa couldn't see anything, all she saw was Jungkook running away with Jimin.
She saw her friends walk over to her, the news must've spread quickly.
''What a loser'' Irene snorted.
''I agree'' Jennie said and grabbed Lisa's hand. ''It's okay though, you broke up with him right?''.
''Yeah.. I did'' Lisa replied.
''So you got the last laugh!'' Irene commented and laughed.
''Aish! Lisa!'' Irene complained.
''Listen here Lisa, just relax i'm going to get us some drinks'' Jennie said and shook her head.
''no'' Lisa answered.
''What do you mean no?'' she asked.
''Can we just go home?''
''Sure... if that's okay with you Irene?''
''Y-Yeah''
They walked home to Jennie and Lisa's dorm.
''The party was trash anyways'' Irene said and Jennie agreed.
''It was'' Lisa admitted. Then she remembered Jisoo. Stupid Jungkook!
''Stupid stupid stupid stupid!'' Lisa said and banged her head in to the wall.
''Hey hey okay take it easy, we're going to find you a new boyfriend in no time!'' Jennie said as she poured some alcohol in three glasses.
''A new boyfriend?'' Lisa asked.
''Yah'' Irene said.
''1, 2, 3, drink!'' Jennie said and they all drank it up. They talked alot and drank even more. Too much? Probably.
''I'm gonna put them through test and see which one is the most worthy for you your highness!!'' Jennie said and turned to Lisa.

''Hey Lisa are you ooooookkayyyyyyyy??''

''Yeah, but are you?'' Lisa ironically asked and shook her head. Jennie had such bad alcohol tolerance.

Irene and Jennie were full packed while she, was half packed.
''O-oh okay okay Jennie let's get you to bed''
''What!!!? what do you mean??'' Jennie asked.
''She wants you to go in to a wall dummy'' Irene muttered.
''NAH BUT I WANT YOU TO'' she responded.
No reaction. Until.
''YOU SHOULD GO IN TO A WALL BECAUSE TAEHYUNG LIKED ME MOORE THAN YOOUU'' Irene ranted and stumbled around.
''Really..'' Lisa sighed.
''EXCUSSEE ME I AM JENNIE I'M A QUEEN SO TREAT ME LIKE ONE''
''YOU'RE A PROSTITUTE''
''NO YOU ARE''
''NO YOU''
''YOU ARE''
''NO''
''YES''
''NO''
''YE-
''SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!'' Lisa screamed.
''What's with you.. OOOoooOOh it's Jungkook isn't it?? i'll find someeonee neeeew aa-'' Irene said before she fell asleep. On the floor.
''Great...'' Lisa sighed once again and Jennie was half asleep aswell. Lisa put Jennie in be quickly.
The room was quiet and she wasn't sure if she liked it or not.
Now she was alone, with her own half drunk thoughts.
Jisoo!
Jisoo Jisoo Jisoo was all she could think about. Ugh! That was so embarrassing why did it happen..Lisa thought and buried her face in her hands.
20 minutes passed and now, she was almost full packed... oops(?)
She grabbed her phone and saw a message.

[9:30]

Jisoo: Hi, do you know where Irene is? Is she with u?

Irene huh, Lisa thought bitterly. She was not going to respond.

[9:31]

Jisoo: Hey! i saw you read my message

Jisoo: Just come to my dorm

To her dorm? Oh.. okay...

''Ah AH dorm dorm doooooooooorms! I love dorms so much!'' Lisa sang to the flowerpots in the windows. Then she went outside and knocked on the dorm right next to hers, Jisoo and Irene's dorm.

''Hi-''
''Yah what's up??'' Lisa asked and walked inside.
''I'm g-good...where's Irene?'' Jisoo asked and avoided her gaze.
''Is Irene really aaaaaall you care about?! What about meeeee'' Lisa complained and pouted.
''Are you drunk?''
''No baby i'm in loooooooove'' Lisa said and looked at Jisoo.
''You! You looked so good and then I tried to make you like me but you doooon't!!'' Lisa said and started to cry.
Jisoo's POV

oh god.
Suddenly Lisa lightened up and asked '' Hey Jisoo??''
''Y-yeah??''
Lisa out of nowhere asked ''Wanna like'..''
''Wh-wh-what??'' Jisoo said and backed away. She was blushing so badly. Why is drunk Lisa so cute! Darn it.
''Okay um y-you can just sleep here'' Jisoo said and guided Lisa to her bed.
''Oh? We're gonna do it?'' Lisa asked with a surprised look.
''N-n-no ? Goodnight'' Jisoo said and walked away.
Lisa fell asleep immidiately.
Jisoo  looked at Lisa while she was sleeping, she looked so cute! I wonder if I can take a picture of her.. or is that creepy? Jisoo thought.

Gosh she was going insane.

Jisoo just mentally slapped herself, because she was stupid enough to consider taking pictures of Lisa! while she was sleeping! Also she didn't want to wake up Lisa, then she went to sleep in Irene's bed.

___________________________________________________________________________

I seriously need to write longer chapters i'm so sorry!

- Lynx