"Again" - Chapter 5

Jisoo's POV
It was sunday and Rosé had made Jisoo get out of her bed at 8am and go to the nearest cafe. Now she and Rosé were sitting in the cafe drinking each vanilla caramel frappes.
"Are you going to order anything else?" Jisoo asked.
"No not yet" Rosé answered and checked her phone. Rosé looked outside the windows before returning her gaze to Jisoo. Or behind her.
"Honestly what are we waiting f-" Jisoo said before a quiet high pitched "hi!" was heard from her friend.
Rosé stood up and hugged the person behind Jisoo. Namjoon.
"I'm sorry I was late" Namjoon said and scratched his head.
"It's fine Joonie! I'm glad you came" Rosé replied.
"I wouldn't miss it.. hey Jisoo!" He said and turned to Jisoo.
"Hey, hey Namjoon nice seeing you here" Jisoo said and ironically smiled.
Namjoon smiled and said "Can i get you guys anything?"
"No thank you" Jisoo said.
"I'd like a chocolate cake!" Rosé exclaimed happily.
"Alright be right back" he smiled before walking away to the counter.
"What the hell?" Jisoo whispered to Rosé.
"What?"
"Am I seriously going to be here like some third wheel?" Jisoo complained.
"Oh come on i bought you that frappe" Rosé complained back.
"And it won't be that bad" Rosé tried again.
"Oh geez.." Jisoo muttered.
Namjoon came back with a piece of chocolate cake on a plate.
"Thanks babe" Rosé thanked her boyfriend and kissed him on the cheek when he took a seat next to her.
"So .. how did you guys meet?" Jisoo asked before realizing, what she asked.
"In school..?" Namjoon answered.
"Oh right of course but I mean like, how did you get together?" Jisoo asked again.
"Well basically we got paired in english class for the first time ever, and we literally only have english as the same class which might explain I never noticed him before" Rosé explained.
"I'm glad we did" Namjoon said and kissed her.
"You're dimples are so cute!" Rosé commented.
"No you are"
"I don't even have dimples"
"That's because your cute without them"
"Oh stop it"
"Never"
Jesus.. Jisoo thought in annoyance. She could've slept longer that morning..
And now he was feeding her, how long had they been together? Three days? Two? I hope he treats her well..
Okay, he's a great guy, Jisoo admitted to herself.
"Hey Rosé-"
"Hey" Rosé chuckled.
Jisoo laughed and continued "What did you do with Wendy yesterday?"
"Wendy? Oh she didn't let me in.. she thought she'd make me sick so i hanged out with Namjoon instead" Rosé replied while grinning.
"Oh .. that would make sense.." Jisoo smirked a bit at her friend.
"Shut up" Rosé muttered back and Namjoon laughed.
"You know what you should get out of here!!" Rosé complained to her friend.
"You know what I think so too! Enjoy a free half full caramel frappe" Jisoo said and hurried up from the table.
"Alright cya" Namjoon chuckled and Rosé smiled thankfully.
Geez why did she ask me to come if she was gonna be cheesy with her boyfriend. Jisoo waved goodbye and left the cafe. Wait no she bought another caramel frappe because it was damn good so she regret leaving it at the table and can't go back because she already made her exit. Decent rules everyone follows. She paid and started drinking it while walking outside the cafe. What was she going to do now?
Suddenly she got a text.

10:12am
Rosé: hey after i gotta go shopping with you if you can

Shopping? Shopping what? Clothes?

10:12am
Jisoo: um k.. sure??
Jisoo: when?

10:13am
Rosé: like maybe 30 mins just gotta be with my boo

Oh god.

10:14am
Jisoo: no funny business ;)
Rosé: we r in a frikkin cafe you dirty woman
Jisoo: whatevah

Lisa's POV
Lisa woke up in the morning by an excited Jennie.
"Hmm—wha?" Lisa said drowsily.
"I am SO EXCITED LISA YOU HAVE TO HEAR THIS!!" Jennie exclaimed loudly.
"Okay okay what wait let me wake up first" Lisa sighed and sat up in her bed.
"Sooo!.." Jennie began before smiling.
"Do you honestly think I will figure it out by just looking at you?" Lisa replied.
"No.. look at this!" Jennie said and
shoved her hand in Lisa's face.
"You need to stop shoving you in to my face- oh.." Lisa said and saw a ring on her friend's hand. It was silver with a black stone. Beautiful and Jennie's favourite.
"Wow.. wait did you get it now?" Lisa asked.
"Yes there was literally a gift outside my door when i woke up! It's so pretty Taehyung loves me soo much" Jennie sighed happily.
"Great for you" Lisa replied.
"Hasn't Jungkook given you anything??" Jennie asked Lisa slightly confused.
"Nope.. I actually haven't heard so much from him since.."
"Since when?"
"Since.. the science project?" Lisa admitted. That reminded her of something. She didn't finish her own with.. Jisoo. Geez this whole stupid project was a mess..
"That's weird" Jennie commented.
"He's just busy with.. who was his partner?" Lisa asked and Jennie immediatly answered "Jimin? Park Jimin i'm pretty sure it's him".