deux

•••

𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒽
- 𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖏𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖙

•••

•••

ą ཞơʂɛ ῳıƖƖ ცƖơơɱ; ıɬ ɬɧɛŋ ῳıƖƖ ʄąɖɛ

•••

•••

    [warning- mention of underage drinking. Don't drink underage- I haven't done it (obviously though I'm fifteen) and probably won't until I'm 21 but you shouldn't do it either unless you're actually of age because who highkey wants to become addicted accidentally like um no the only things I'm addicted to are Pentatonix, my Queen LDR, and P!ATD. Another warning is that as I've said before I don't dance but I'm watching as many ballet videos and researching as much as I can so if it's still not accurate I apologize since I don't have a first-hand perspective of this stunning and definitely complex form of art.]

•••

KIRSTIN HADN'T EXPECTED a gift at all, when she stepped inside the shop. Her dance bag had been strapped against her shoulders, suddenly feeling light again once a smile found its way on her exhausted face. She giggled shyly at the sight, her eyes wide to capture the view around her.

    The boutique had been closed early- her mother found it best that for this "special evening" that they must celebrate, therefore meaning having the shop all to themselves as it was during the late nights when it was usually the two of them. Silks and satins on the gleaming racks were shining under the dim glow of moonlight creeping through the peeking windows. The golden necklaces and intricate pearl earrings against the thick, lavish furs resting against the sleek wooden center table glittered like her eyes at the moment as she gazed at the candles surrounding each cabinet and each table.

Gently placing her bag onto the velvety sofa, she turned to face each white wall- now darkened by the shadows of the raven night-, eyes skimming through the posters of Clark Gable and Fred Astaire, Marilyn Monroe and Carole Lombard, and of course Vivian Leigh and Olivia Hussey over there in the corner by the vanity exhibiting their countless elegant boxes of rings galore.