quatre

•••
                     𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎
                               𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝖉𝖊𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖞
•••

•••                     𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓂𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎                               𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖆 𝖉𝖊𝖑 𝖗𝖊𝖞•••

•••
     ωเℓℓ ყσµ รƭเℓℓ ℓσѵε ɱε ωɦεɳ เ รɦเɳε
     ғяσм ωσя∂s вυт ησт ғяσм вεαυтү
•••

•••     ωเℓℓ ყσµ รƭเℓℓ ℓσѵε ɱε ωɦεɳ เ รɦเɳε      ғяσм ωσя∂s вυт ησт ғяσм вεαυтү•••

•••

     ON THE MET STEPS, Kirstin and Mitch enjoyed their frozen yogurts in the afternoons, as tradition (as a result of their favorite show, Gossip Girl). Kirstin preferred hers to be Greek with fresh strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries, but Mitchell was more artistic with his choices, always choosing strawberry yogurt with a drizzle of caramel, a sprinkling of cinnamon, and exactly a dozen chocolate chips (no more and no less), for it reminded him of his sister. Jessa had just moved to San Francisco, attending an art school there, being the ultimate source of Mitch's admiration. Kirstin knew he missed her deeply and was quite hopeless with his lack of success these past few weeks, so she made sure to cheer him up by changing the subject and always being there to support him.

     But, that didn't seem to be going anywhere, for he was still quite pissed at her.

     "I still can't believe you fell asleep at the studio and didn't even text me, Scott, or your mom. For goodness sake, Kirstin, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw your text this morning," Mitch spoke sharply, spooning a bit of melted yogurt into his mouth.

     "I'm sorry, I swear, I didn't see your texts until this morning. Otherwise, you know I would have gone home and texted you and Scott immediately. After all, y'all are my best friends, and I would never in a million years want to scare or hurt you," Kirstie said, genuinely apologizing for the events the night before. It's not as if she had wanted to hurt them; she was so concentrated on impressing the instructor that she had completely forgotten life after dance.

     "It's fine; I get it. I fell asleep at the art studio once, and my dad freaked. But I was like fifteen, and I woke up at ten P.M. and got an Uber to our apartment, so everything was okay. Though, Dad was sure pissed," Mitch responded, adding with a smirk, "you still owe me Louboutins though."