trois

•••

𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂
𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖘
•••

                             𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂                                     𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖉𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖔𝖓𝖘•••

•••

ωε αяε αℓℓ ℓιvιηg ιη α ∂яεαм
bnʇ lıɟǝ ɐın'ʇ ʍɥɐʇ ıʇ sǝǝɯs

•••

•••one month later

•••
one month later...
•••
"SO NOW what you're telling me is that now you're sick of being the lead?"

Kirstin sighed, shaking her head. "It's not that, Scott; if you met the man, you'd know for sure."

The lean, lanky blond winked: "Well you know, I do get to meet him soon when rehearsals begin."

    "Oh yeah," Kirstin groaned. "I forgot about those."

     "So you're annoyed that soon we'd get to share your instructor?" Scott laughed, smirking as she slapped him with her pointe shoe, crossing her arms.

     "Hell no," Kirstie retorted sharply, "I mean he's not ugly, clearly, but his attitude is absolutely awful."

     Scott followed her out of the practice room into the lobby, raising a brow at her once she finished her list of complaints against him.

    "But you've got to admit he's good," Scott commented surely as Ms. Esther Koop ambled in, draped in black fitness leggings and an oversized sweater with a hot, herbal tea in her hand and her keys in another, and her leather dance bag against her shoulder.

"Who's good?" She inquired curiously, her dark eyes sparkling amusedly causing Kirstie to clamp her jaw shut so she wouldn't say anything negative about the man, for after all, it was Ms. Koop who had recommended her to try out for the competition.

"Mr. Avriel Kaplan," Scott answered for her with a vast grin on his face. "Oh shut up, Scott," Kirstie muttered underneath her breath only to him as Scott snickered.