Chapter 2

***** So yeah, chapter two of He’s Mine Not Yours. Hope you liked chapter one. The picture on the side is what I think Summer would look like. If you think she looks different then send me a picture and I might change it. 

You are going to meet the guys and Jordan! I had a little part of Jordan’s pov.

           I am getting really good time to write my chapters I’m so glad. I’m also glad since I might get to go to Mexico to see my grandparents with my uncle and cousins. I hope I get to go. Whish me luck that my parents will let me go. 

Hope you like the chapter and the story.

XD

****************************************************************************************************************************

 “Hey Summer come here!” yelled one of the girls from the group that Summer was talking about.

When we made it to the group of girls, since I have better sense of smell than a regular human, you could smell which girls are shifters. There are only two shifters in the group, Summer and the one with black hair. 

“Okay I’m here” said Summer as we made it to the group.  

“Hey Summer. Who’s that?” Asked the girl that was in the middle of the group circle. For the looks of it she was either the leader, just likes attention, or she was talking to all the girls in the group about something.  

“This is the new girl that I got assigned to, her name is Angel, Autumn.”Summer introduced me.

 There are six girls if you count Summer. If you smell closely you can tell that none of them have a mate. 

“Hi, I’m April hope you’ll like the school. You should go to lunch with us today.”

“I’m Taylor. You should go to lunch with us and the guys.”

“Yeah you should. Oh by the way my name is Paige.”

“My name is Alice. So what group are you in?”

“Umm…group two.”

“Darn it! Well at least Summer would have a girl to talk to, instead of just the guys.” Said April 

“Did you just move here to Nevada?” asked Autumn

“Umm… Yeah I just moved here a week ago.” I answered 

“Aw, why are you so quiet, are you shy, nervous, scared?” Alice may be small but man can she talk.

“Alice! Breathe! Calm Down!” Yelled April while shaking the laughing maniac  Alice.

We all laughed until the home room bell rang.

As we walked into the school we all parted our ways except for me and Summer. We had to go to Summer’s locker so she could put her things away, then it was to my new locker. 

“Okay, let’s go Angel I’ll show you were you can leave your things in your locker and then we’ll head over to home room, ‘kay.”

When we went over to my locker it took me three tries but I finally got the combination right. After I went to put my things away we walked over to home room. 

“Hey Angel…umm…do you have a…mate?”

“No I don’t, does anyone in the group have a mate, because if they did you couldn’t smell it?”

“You’re a Shifter? No wonder you had that smell.”

“Yeah and so are you and Autumn.”

“Yeah the only ones in our group, we are actually in the Midnight moon. Are you in a pack, are you rouge.”

“Yeah me and my mom have been kicked out of our old pack. The Moonlight Shadow.”

“Why were you kicked out?”

“I really don’t like to talk about it. Maybe another time?”

“Okay, well you know how we were talking about mates? Well Taylor thinks that she already found hers.”

“Really, who?”

“Well, we actually have home room with him.”

As we walked in to the class we went to go sit down at the end of the row. The bell to start class rang. We started to get out are things. . Then the door slammed wide open. Then that’s when it hit me. The most wonderful smell I have ever smelled, it smelled like vanilla and sugar. 

My wolf was howling loudly in my head, then out of nowhere I heard a strange voice chanting. At first I couldn’t hear it then it screamed: Mate!  

“Hey Jordan, this is the new girl. This is Angel.”

“Ohh, hey like Summer said I’m Jordan. Won’t be surprised if you get tired of Summer right before first hour.” He whispered loud enough for Summer.

“Hey! I heard  you!” she yelled at him while smacking him upside the head.

“Hey it true.” He said laughing while rubbing his head were Summer hit him. “Hey, Angel since your new and stuff would you like to sit with all of us during lunch outside, since there are too many of us to sit inside. So will ya?” he asked with pleading eyes.

“Umm…y-yeah sure, I-I’ll meet you guys of there.” I was kicking myself in the inside for acting so nervous.

“Well I’ll see you around I’m gunna go sit with the guys on the  other side of the room. Bye Summer. See you ‘round Angel.” Before he left he wink at me at the last sentence.

I couldn’t stop giving short glances at him. I just kept on thinking. ‘Is it him?’‘He can’t be he’s Taylor’s mate, right?’ ‘Does he think I’m his mate’ ‘Would he want me’

“Angel! Hello? Earth to Angel.”

“Huh, oh Summer. Umm. Yeah?” I could feel my whole face get all warm

“Aww look how cute you look when you blush. He-He.”

“Shut up Summer”

Finally the bell ran for the first hour. I’m so glad to finally get out of there.

 ***Jordan’s Pov***

‘Is it her’ ‘Can it really be her’ ‘My True Mate’ Angel, that name fit her so well. I could feel that she keeps sneaking glances at me. I would do the same but since I’m with the guys then they would want to know what wrong with me so I kept the glances till no one is looking

“Did you see the new chick” asked Aaron

“Yeah, damn she was hot.” Devon said

For some reason I heard myself growling at them.

“Whoa Jordan calm down.” Said Alex

“Don’t talk about Angel that way. Or next time…”  I can’t believe I was saying that.

“Whoa someone likes the new girl.” Teased  Roy.

“Well I think she may be…Umm…you know”

 “Wait she is…she can’t be…but I thought Taylor was…” said Aaron

“Well I still don’t know there is only one way to find out.”

“Yeah to touch her.” Said Alex

Then the bell rang I’ll have to do it later.