Chapter 4

****So here’s Chapter 4 of He’s Mine Not Yours. So I hope you guys liked the story so far it may not be such a great story, but hey I try. That’s good, right? :D

 I’m going to try to read other people’s stories to help me get a good idea on how to write my chapters. There are really great writers on wattpad. I love reading their stories, they are really good. Wish I could write stories as good as them.

The picture on the side is what I think Alice looks like.

Hope you like it

XD

                I was woken up by non-stop ringing of my phone. I groaned and went over to my desk which I had in my medium size, purple and blue room.

                “Hello, who’s this and how did you get my number?”I said once I answered to the unknown number that called

                “Angel calm down, it’s not like I’m going to go and kidnap you," laughed a voice that i've heard before, but could put my finger on it.  “Umm…who is this?” I asked 

                “It’s me Angel, it’s Jordan.” I knew that I’ve heard his voice before, but what was he doing calling me and how did he get my number?

                “How did you get my number?” I may have sounded a little harsh but, hey, how would you like it if someone just randomly calls you even though you did give them your number?

                “I asked Roy if he could give it to me, since we need to talk. Can I come pick you up?”

                “Let me guess Roy gave you my address to.”

                “Umm…yeah, so I’ll go pick you up in half an hour.”

                “Yeah,but, what about school?” I may not like school but that doesn’t mean I can just go around and skip school with the hottest guy in school, even though he might be my mate, that doesn’t give me the right.  

                 “Don’t worry I’ve got that covered. I got Aaron and Alex to tell the principal an excuse. So what do you say, half an hour?”

                “Okay fine in a half an hour, but I have to ask you a question.”

                “Ok then what would that be?”

                “Why did you have to call so early?” like really I was still asleep.

                “Early it’s like half an hour before school starts.” He said while laughing

                “WHAT! I must have overslept, thanks for waking me up.”

                “It’s okay everyone does it once in a while. I’ll see you in half an hour. Bye Angel.”

                “Bye Jordan.”

                Once I hung up I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I went to my room and get changed. That’s when I realize something. Why didn’t my mom wake me up?

                 After I finished changing into a pair of dark skinny jeans and a purple short sleeve shirt with a black rose design on it I went down stairs, only to find a note on the kitchen counter.

                ‘Dear Angel,

                You know that day I told you that someday I would have to go out of the country because I got a raise from being a pack nurse to a doctor. I also forgot to tell you that the Alpha of the Moonlight Moon accepted us to be in their pack. Since I’m going to be the pack doctor then I have to go to Europe to see the Pack Law. I’ll be gone for a month. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. The Alpha told me that he was going to take you around town. He also told me that he was going to check on you every once in awhile.

Love Always,

Mom’   

Wow I won’t see my mom for a whole month. But when she said the Alpha of the Moonlight Moon would be checking on me once in awhile did she mean he was going to be here with me alone? Wait did she say that we are in the Moonlight Moon pack. Summer, the girls, and the guys are in that pack.

I jumped when I heard someone knock at the door. That’s when I remembered that Jordan said that he was going to come pick me up. When he called it was 8:30 now it was 9. I guess it is time to go.