Chapter 3

*****So yeah like I said I’m going to try to make this chapter a little longer than last one. The only reason I uploaded the last one is because I had more time to work on it since my little brother fell asleep.

So I hope you enjoyed it.

The picture on the side is what I think what Taylor looks like.

XD

*************************************************************************************************************************

                                                                                ***Angel’s Pov***  

            After I calmed myself down from all the blushing I waited for Summer to hurry up so we can get to our first hour before were late. Our first actual class is sadly World History.

                “Okay let’s go to learn History!” Summer yelled as she came running out of the room with Jordan and his group of guys.

                “Summer, please calm down!” Yelled one of the guys

                “Ohh Shut up Aaron! Come on Angel let’s go to History.” Summer Yelled while walking over to me.

                “So…You’re the new girl? Hey I’m Alex.”

                “I’m Aaron.”

                “I’m Roy”

                “And I’m Devon.”

                “Umm…Hey I’m Angel. Nice to meet you all, but we really should get going to history.”

                 “Roy and I have History right now too. We could…umm…walk you guys there?” asked Aaron.

                “Umm…Okay then let’s go” then I started to walk.

                “You’re going the wrong way!” yelled Jordan

                “umm…Yeah I knew that.” I said as I can feel my face getting warmer.

                “Aww, you still look so cute!” yelled Summer

                “We need to go.” I yelled at here.

                “You know she is right.” Said Roy as the warning bell rang.

                We all started to part our ways except for Summer, Roy, Aaron, and me. We ended up having to do a group work that has to be done outside of class. We made plans that all four of us to meet at Summer’s house to do the project after school.

 Since I didn’t have a ride and I didn’t know were Summer live  Roy said that if I wanted to he could pick me up to take me to Summer’s house today at five. I gave him my number and address so he can call me when he is going to pick me up and so he can pick me up.

 Classes were dragging on. I ended up having Science with Summer and Devon. Math with Summer, And English with Roy and of course Summer I didn’t have any classes with the girls. They separate all the students into two groups, group one and group two. Me, Summer, and the guys are in group two; while the girls are in group one.

When lunch finally came around we went to wait near the doors for the rest of them. It was only me, Summer, Roy, and Alex that were waiting. When everyone finally came went outside. Aaron and Jordan went to go to Burger King to go get us something to eat. I’m so glad that I got to meet all these people they are so nice. I am really grateful that I met Summer.