Taemin...

~Yoongi's P.O.V.~

Jooheon and I.M show up at our house shortly after informing me that they have some information on Taemin. "So what happened? What information do you have?"

"He's trying to put a hit out on Chanyeol, Jooheon, and Baekhyun."

"So he's not happy with the news of losing his 'pet'. Did you get any other info out of him?" I grit my teeth angry with the peace of shit. I'm fully ready to end his pathetic excuse for a life.

"I sent a return message claiming that I need to meet him in person for confirmation on the targets. I didn't think he'd buy that load of shit but he did. Guess he's as stupid as we all imagined him to be. The meeting is in two weeks. So what should we do boss?" Changkyun finished and I looked at him with an amused expression.

"Rally the troops, we're not going to let this bastard off easy," Changkyun smirks as he walks away with Jooheon following close behind. I can hear him chuckle under his breath, the kid is ready for some fun I see. Taemin, you are going to suffer greatly.

~Two weeks later~

I'm sitting in the back of a van with Bang, Himchan, I.M, Zelo, and Tao. The six of us are waiting for the meetup. I.M is in the driver's seat while the rest of us are hiding in the back. I.M gets out at exactly 2:15 PM, he stands with his back close to the van, ready for our target to show himself. We all double check our weapons while we wait for Taemin to show up. If he doesn't come alone then we'll be prepared to take out anyone who gets in our way.

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

~Same day/1:30 PM~

Jooheon is sitting at the front desk as we walk in. Getting up he greets us as happy as usual, hugging us tightly before leading us to the back. In the room, he goes over Jimin thoroughly just as he's done with every appointment. "Good, Jimin is still as healthy as ever and the babies heartbeat is strong. Another few weeks and we'll be able to see the gender. What are you hoping for?" Jooheon asks us with a glint in his eyes. He suddenly looks at his phone..again. Since we walked in the door he's been checking his phone a lot.

"Is something wrong? Why do you keep checking your phone?" Jimin asks him with concern in his voice. We both know that he has been dating Changkyun and we both feel like something might be wrong with him. "Is it Changkyun?" He finishes after a short pause.

"Oh, yeah, he's on a 'mission' and I'm a bit anxious to know whats happening. I know he'll be fine but I still worry you know," he smiles at us weakly and I can sense that he's avoiding giving us information. I decide not to press the matter and just pat him on the shoulder in reassurance.

Jimin and I walk out of the door heading to our waiting car. It's the same unmarked car that Yoongi keeps having us take to the appointments. Apparently, it's from his organization and that it can't be messed with. Just before reaching the car I'm tackled to the ground and Jimin is on his knees next to me with his arms wrenched behind his back. I try fighting off my attacker but my hands are cuffed and I'm unable to move, the weight of the person pinning me down. Jooheon is being dragged out of the building with cuffs on as well. I'm sure I.M and our friends will be able to help him but Jimin and I are a whole other story. Jooheon is shoved into the back of one of the cop cars while Jimin and I are put into a different cop car together. We know whats happening, somehow they found us and fear grabs us both by the throats.

Crying I lean over and kiss him for what I'm suspecting will be the last time as we pull up to the front doors of the all too familiar mansion. "I love you so much, Jimin. No matter what happens I will do everything in my power to protect you and our unborn child."