Ending A

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

Jimin and I are led into our old room before the cuffs are finally removed. "Just stay here for a moment. Jimin you're coming with us." I reach out to grab Jimins hand in an attempt at saving him from their awaiting abuse. Our fingers touch but I'm unable to grab him as he's picked up and thrown over the shoulder of one of the officers. They leave the room quickly and I attempt to hit Mr. Jung. One of the other officers catches my fist and they both smirk at my feeble actions.

The door closes and I can hear the locking mechanism fall into place. Irritated, scared, and sad I finally look around the room. My window has been lined with bars to keep me from getting out. I grab the first thing I can reach and throw it at the window. The object shatters, it was one of the small glass figurines that I used to collect to busy myself. I fall to the ground and can't do anything but scream at the world while I lay in the middle of the room crying.

~Jimin's P.O.V.~

I reach out to grab Hoseok's hand as I'm picked up and carried out of the bedroom. I'm in hysterics as I yell out for Hoseok. I kick and punch the man that has me over his shoulder to no avail. Finally, I'm thrown down onto the hard floor in an old servants room. Mr. Jung walks in a few seconds later and throws some clothes at me. I look at him in disbelief when I see that it's a french maids outfit.

"Well, you're clearly the bitch of the relationship that the two of you established. I'm not going to take that away from you," he snickers walking away.

When he's finally out of earshot the police officer looks down at me with an evil grin. "Taemin says hi," and without another word, he punches me in the face before leaving. I was struck so hard by the man that I was unable to see straight. I fell over, laying on the cold dirty floor. Some time passed before Mr. Jung came back.

"You're still not dressed? Do you plan to defy me the entire time?" he throws the questions at me in anger. I look at his shoes while still laying on the floor unable to convince myself to look him in the face.

"Please," I whimper out. He swings his foot back just enough to signal that he plans to kick me. I move my hands to catch his foot just in time to keep him from striking my stomach. He huffs in annoyance and swiftly kicks my face instead.

"Not quick enough to block your face at least. Get dressed before I get angrier and decide to just beat you to death instead." Cringing I finally sit up grabbing the clothes he threw at me earlier. "What are you waiting for? Get on with it. I don't have all day, Bitch," my eyes widen a bit when I realize he intended to watch. "What's wrong? Don't want to show me your body? Well, that's too bad. You're going to do a lot more than cleaning and cooking, whore. I'm going to use you until I'm content in EVERY WAY possible. Don't bother thinking of Hoseok either. You so much as whimper his name and I'll make it so painful for you that you may end up dying," his words hit me like a brick wall. Tears began running down my face as I attempt to change as quickly as possible.

"Much better," he says before grabbing a chain and locking it around my ankle. "This will keep you from having any ideas about trying to see Hoseok," he pulls me with him by my arm. His hold on my arm is so tight that I won't be surprised if there's going to be bruises later. I'm brought to the kitchen and he tells me to clean, that everything has to be absolutely spotless.

Please, Yoongi, Jin, someone, anyone, save us.

~Hoseok's P.O.V.~

Mrs. Jung comes into my room later that night with a tray of food. I don't even bother looking at her or the tray. I just continue to lay on the floor. "Eat, baby. Don't worry, everything will go back to the way it was before that street rat was brought here. We'll be happy again. You'll see," she whispers to me happily. I scoff and get up. I grab the tray from her and slam it into her face. She smacks me as she leaves.