Chapter 5: Bloody Guns

A/N: You guys REALLY like Red Hood. So as promised, here's Red Hood. Remember you can still vote for Jester, Clayface, Black Mask, Scarecrow and Mad Hatter.

You awoke in a dimly lit place on a bed. There were bandages below your chest and on your gut. You felt blood on your jaw but thankfully it didn't feel broken. You quickly grabbed your gun on the table next to you. You whispered "First Two-Face, then Joker, earlier the Riddler and now this place. What's next a swearing doll with a knife and red hair?" You started to wander around and saw what seemed to be a giant black chopper, a black tank and a giant computer with a bat symbol on it. It then hit you: you are in the Batcave. You holstered your gun and said "Well at least this is a subtle change." and a voice in an English accent behind you said "Indeed it is Mr. (L/N)."

You turned startled and saw what seemed to be either a valet or a butler. The man asked "Tea?" You ignored this and said "Who are you?" The man said "I'm Batman." You chuckled for a bit and said "Yeah, and I'm (Han Solo/Princess Leia)." The man said "For once I hoped someone would believe me." You started walking towards the computer and said "Batman wouldn't immediately give away his identity to cop." The man said "Touché." You were about to push a button but a hand stopped you. You saw Batgirl and what appeared to be a man wearing black with a blue bird symbol on his chest. Batgirl said "It's ok Alfred, we got it." The valet/butler bowed his head quickly and walked away. You turned to the man and he said "You should be thanking me (F/N)." You quickly snap at him and say "For knocking me out? No." He approached you and said "For saving your life." You have had a long two days here in Gotham so you were sick of lunatics and people in costumes. You said "Listen pal, I've been kidnapped by 4 different fucking lunatics in a matter of two days. Now I'm brought here to a goddamn cave that smells like crap and I haven't had a decent amount of sleep in a good bed. So you might as well knock me out again and bring my ass back home cause I am done with people in costumes to last me 2 weeks." Nightwing was shocked and backed up. Batgirl approached you and almost punched you but you saw it coming and caught her fist before it hit you. You looked at her and said "I don't even want to start with you. You lied to me about Batman knowing about me." You let her fist go and say "As far as I'm concerned I am leaving." You turned to leave having enough of heroes. Batgirl stopped you and said "The reason I lied was because every villain still needed to think Batman was still out there." You said "I am not a villain and you know it." You saw something about her that seemed off: the hair. You then decided to make a bland decision and say "I have enough trouble at GCPD and I don't need messing with the Commissioner's daughter added to that list."

Batgirl looked at you wide eyed and asked "How?" You said "The hair. It was obvious." She then brought her hair back and said "You can't tell my father." You say "Why?" She said "He can't find out because he'll lose trust in Batman." "And where is Batman?" you say. She stood still but Nightwing approached you and said "He's not available right now (Y/N)." You saw his face, pure dread and near morbid. You remember what Jim said "Robin. He's dead isn't he?" Barbara looked down and was almost tearing up, you understood why Batman was gone and why they were doing this. You said "Ok, I won't tell Gordon." Barbara got closer and hugged you. You didn't expect it but you hugged her back. She whispered "Thank you." and let go of you. You walked out of the cave but the valet reappeared behind you and he said "Can I offer you a ride?" You looked at him and said "Sure Al." He then signaled you towards a car and Alfred took the drivers side. You gave him your address and you were both off.

You exited the car and thanked Alfred. He said "No need to thank me, I'm just a bulter." and he drove off. You entered your apartment and took the elevator up to floor 15. You took your keys and unlocked your room. You were unbelievably tired. So you didn't do anything but go straight to your bed. Plopping straight down on your bed you bring the blankets over you and try to sleep. But before you could even close your eyes someone said "Wow. And I thought you were loving getting kidnapped all the time."

Your right hand shoots straight for your gun. You sit up and aim to where the voice was coming from. Hearing footsteps behind you you saw a man in a jacket with a red metal mask. He had two guns aiming at you and said "Easy there tiger. I don't want to hurt you." You look at him confused and say "What are you talking about?" He put his guns away and said "I know you hate crime as much as I do (Y/N). That's why I wanna make a deal with you." You put your gun away and asked "What kind of deal?" He said "You inform me of what criminals are out, where they are and I will deal with them. In short I'm giving cops a break." You thought about it and said hesitantly "Sure." He came closer and said "I knew I could count on you (N/N)." Your eyes widened and you stepped back and said "Jason?"

He took his mask off and you saw your childhood friend: Jason Todd. He said while putting his mask back on "I can trust that you won't tell anyone that I was here right?" You nodded your head and said "It's good that you're doing this Jay." Jason said "Just doing the right thing." and jumped out the window. You ran to the window and saw Jason run across the rooftops. You closed the window and went back to bed now thinking about two people: Jason and Barbara. You don't know why but you were thinking about them for the next half hour before finally going to sleep.

A/N: Hope you liked this chapter. I decided to change it up instead of fighting someone you interact with people. By the by (N/N) means nickname. Anyways I hope you enjoyed it and have a good day/night. :)