The Birth of "The Artist of the New Generation."

SETTING: Hospital, June 26 1993

Mariah was in the labor room giving birth to her babygirl that she would
name Ariana Butera Grande.

  Mariah couldn't find any words to explain the happiness she felt when she saw Ariana. Although Mariah was very young at the time (23) and her mom disagreed with her pregnancy. She had no regret in having sex without a condom with Tommy Mozzarella. As Ariana was in Mariah's arms she already knew that she was gonna be the singer of the next generation. Mariah had already planned Ariana's childhood, it sounds creepy but Mariah knew that she would teach her daughter how to do whistle notes, belt and do vibrato. After a long day at the hospital Mariah and Tommy Mozzarella went home with their little bundle of joy.

Fast forward to 1996: Mariah's POV

I was done with Tommy Mozzarella's emotional abuse, i kept up with it for so long just because of my babygirl Ariana but i've had enough with that man who thinks he can control me and my music!

Mariah had a long conversation with Tommy and went their separate ways. Since the married couple kept Mariah's pregnancy and daughter away from the press for 3 years, they decided to just let Mariah take full custody of Ariana. The divorce was done and then Mariah would have to release her new album and have to take care of Ariana as well.

To be Continued. -_-