Whistle Notes and Dreams Accomplished

Fast Forward to 2013

Ariana was sitting on her desk making covers to post on Youtube, it was the only thing she could do to be entertained since she hated being on Victorious. She loved to sing and especially loved hearing her mom Mariah sing. Ariana had begged Mariah to let her have a career as a singer but first Mariah had to teach Ariana how to belt, do falsettos etc.

But what happens today will change Ariana's world forever

Mariah walks into the room and sits beside Ariana

"I have good news!" Says Mariah.

"What?" Replies Ariana

"I got you into a record label called Republic Records." Mariah says with a huge smile on her face :)

Ariana immediately wraps her arms around her mothers arms, and screams THANK YOU.

Mariah was very happy that her daughters childhood dream would finally come true so she did her happy dance.

*At republican records*

Ariana got to republican records, and they were immediately impressed with her voice. But before Ariana could do her own song she needed to do a cover, so she chose her moms song "Emotions."

Once Ariana was done with her long day at the studio, her record label was doing a lot of work to find her a new hit.

*A few weeks later*

*cell phone rings*
Who is this? Says Ariana

"This is Sasha from Republic Records come to the studio right now since we found you a huge hit."

"Plus we found other songs for you if you wanted to make a album." Says Sasha

Ariana didn't even know what to say, her childhood dream was coming true. SHE WANTED TO SHIT HER PANTS.

"Okay I'll get there right now." Replied Ariana after that huge silence

To Be Continued...