♡Chapter 1♡

Okey. sorry if this fanfic turns out bad. This is actually my first time posting on wattpad, surprisingly. After being here for a year.. I should have already stepped out of my comfort zone. But I guess not :p
Here goes nothing! :')))

-

"AAAA!" Sayori squealed in excitement after reading Yuri's latest poem.
"It's so good, Yuri!"

The adorable girl jumped up and down enthusiastically, hugging the paper to her chest.
"R-really..?" Yuri grabbed back her poem, being handed back the poem.
"I mean.. It's r-really not the b-best.."
"All your poems are great! Don't say that!"
"Thanks.. Now, let's see your poem," Yuri said softly smiling, putting her poem down.
Sayori nodded confidentially and ripped out a page from her pink notebook she had beside her.
She then handed the paper to the purple-haired girl.
Yuri grabbed the piece of paper and read word by word.
You could see the shock in her expression she exposed. You could tell that Sayori's poem looked better than what she had written other days.
"This.. T-this is great, Sayori! You have improved! Much different from what you normally create, though," Yuri complimented.
The poem seemed to be more of a lovey kind. Certainly not what Yuri was interested in, but she did think it had nice metaphors and words.
"Thanks, Yuri! I just felt something last night. It caused me to write this," Sayori responded with a bright smile.
"Not really important.. but.. Was this poem for anybody in particular?" Yuri asked as handing Sayori back her poem.
"No, why?" The excited girl slightly blushed, not too much to the point where it was obvious.
"Oh.. I-I just thought cause.. Since it's a love poem.. S-sorry." Yuri played around with her hair strand, nervous. Regretting that she had asked.
"Oh! It's okay! To be honest, I would have done the same," Sayori said with a slight giggle at the end.
Yuri smiled in response. She did still feel like Sayori had created the poem directed someone. Not her, but maybe a boy in the school.
"Okay, girls! Now time to show your poem to the next member," Monika ordered, brightly smiling.
Yuri and Sayori then split up, Yuri going to Monika, and Sayori going to Natsuki.
"Hello, Natsuki! Do you want to go first? I am really desperate to see what you made today," Sayori asked.
"No! You go first!"
"Mines is probably terrible," Natsuki grumbled.
"What?! It's probably good! All your poems are amazing, Natsuki. It's the reason why I'm so desperate to read this one!"
Sayori went behind Natsuki and hugged her.
"AAA! Don't HUG me," Natsuki pouted, blushing.
"Not until you show me your poem!" Sayori kept on hugging the short-tempered, but cute, girl.
"AAA, OKAY! OKAY! Here!"
Natsuki handed the cheerful teen her crumbled piece of lined paper, and ended off with arms crossed.
Sayori read the piece of paper, shock in her blue eyes.
"Wow! This is so great, Natsuki! I love it so much," the cheerful girl commended, hugging Natsuki even though she said not to.
"R-reall- AAAA!" Natsuki squirmed around, trying to get out of Sayori's grasp.
Sayori let go of the teen and smiled.
"Phew, now.. Let's just see yours already," Natsuki said as crossing arms once again, face red.
Natsuki's position really triggered Sayori to 'awww'. But, she new she shouldn't. Natsuki would get mad, even though her pouting was adorable.
Wasn't this an odd thought of Sayori? Was she beginning to find Natsuki a bit more attractive even though she was sometimes a rude girl? It was cute to her, anyway. So she couldn't resist.
"Hello? Sayori? SAYORI!" Natsuki snapped her fingers in front of Sayori's face, trying to win her attention.
"Huh?! Oh! S-sorry, hehe. Kind of went day dreaming there.."
Sayori rubbed her arm in slight embarrassment, face fading into red
"That's okay. Just show me your poem already!"
Sayori handed back Natsuki's poem and pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket, unfolding it once out. She then handed it.
The cute girl grabbed both papers, putting away her's and reading her partner's.
She read word for word and slightly blushed at how cute it was. But then she put on a serious face. Natsuki shoved the paper into Sayori's arms.
"It's great.." Natsuki scoffed and looked to the side.
"Eh? What's wrong," Sayori asked with a sign of worry.
"I-It's nothing.."
Sayori nugged Natsuki.
"Come on, I know there's something wrong. You would never do tha... no.. I take that back.."
"It's just that.. Everyone's poems are so much better than mine.."
Sayori tilted her head as if she was a small puppy. An adorable one. She was confused. Natsuki's poems are really good. What in the world was she thinking?
"That's not true! Yours are just as amazing! I really loved it!"
Natsuki looked up from the ground to the blue eyed girl.
"..R-really?"
"Of course!" Sayori brightly smiled once again.

She's so cute.. Maybe I did write my poem for somebody.. Just didn't know who.. But.. Why Natsuki? She's always sometimes aggressive. I guess she just feels like she made space for her in my heart.. Who knows. This just might be a one time thing.

Sayori thought to herself.
"T-thanks I guess.. Hehe.." Natsuki looked at Sayori's expression and even blushed a bit.
She even thought Sayori was kinda cute.

Aw.. Cute- AH! I mean. What am I thinking? She's just another average person.. Even if she does makes me happy when I'm down at times.. Gives me cookies sometimes.. Compliment my poems.. and even make me blush when I see her smile adorabl- STOP, NATSUKI!

-

Oh god that was so bad. anyways.. thanks for reading. Have a great day/night.

:')