♡Chapter 5♡

Sorry for a couple days without posting. I have been busy these past few days. Any who, hope you enjoy this chapter!

-

The words Natsuki had dropped out of her mouth, left Sayori speechless. Besides a blank reaction, a tear ran down her cheek.
"Natsuki... Don't be scared to love. I don't care what your dad would say. Cause I love you. No one should stop you from being you..."
The shorter girl stared into her eyes.
"...But he would hurt me-"
"Natsuki. I won't let him hurt you. Heck, I won't let ANYBODY hurt you. Never..." Sayori held Natsuki's shaking hand softly.
The sun started to go down.
The two stared into each others' eyes.
At just a perfect time, the two leaned in slowly, closing their eyes, and touched lips.
Their faces turned rosey red.
After about 30 seconds, they parted, with a string of saliva.
The two girls stared and couldn't believe that just happened.
"T-that.. that was nice.." Natsuki whispered, hiding her blushing face.
"Y-yeah.."
Natsuki glanced off into the distance and saw her father's car being driven away. She then remembered something.
"Ahhh!" She facepalmed.
"What happened, Nat?"
"My father was just on his break. I'm so stupid. I've should've known his breaks by now. He wasn't looking for me. I'm sorry I had to put you through this," the shorter girl mumbled.
"Ohh.. You're not stupid. I mean.. what if he did see us? We would've been busted. So it was a great plan to run off. Also... I actually didn't mind being dragged into this. It was fun cause I was with you..." Sayori responded, blushing. She was playing with hair strand, twirling it around with her finger.
"Aww.. So," Natsuki put her hands down and faced her friend, "what do you wanna do?"
"... Wanna go to my place," Sayori asked with hesitation.

-

Sorry for such a short chapter. Again, I have been busy these last few days. I'll try to write up next chapter as soon as I get the chance. But also, 100 reads! I know that might not seem a lot compared to other fanfics but, I didn't expect this to get a lot of reads. Thanks so much guys. Have a great day/night!