♡Chapter 3♡

The two girls were walking down into town. Natsuki was nervous that she would meet her father there accidentally. But, she just tried her best to enjoy the moment.
"Where are we even going, Sayori," Natsuki asked, glancing around the place.
"A little surprise for you," the taller girl smiled.
The pigtailed girl was excited. She had never had a surprise in the longest. She truly felt appreciated near her newly friend.
Before turning a corner, Sayori put her hand over Natsuki's eyes.
"No peeks!"
"Ehehe.. Okay!"
Sayori guided her friend around the corner.
"Okie! Look!" The blue eyed teen moved her hand back down.
In front of them was a small bakery!
"Since you said your father doesn't feed you.. I took you here! Also, I know that you like cupcakes so I thought I could buy you some!"
Natsuki's face lit up and was even more adorable than before.
"Woah! Thanks, Sayori. That's so nice of you!!"
"You're welcome!"
The two walked in, arms brushing the other every now and then.
Natsuki viewed each sweet, interested. Sayori smiled, looking at the shorter, adorable teen. She was happy to see her friend happy.
The shorter girl saw a cupcake that caught her eye. It was similar to the ones she makes. Cat cupcakes!
"Aww! These are cute! I want this one," Natsuki exclaimed.
She would've made some of her own if she had the supplies. She didn't want Sayori to spend a lot of money just for her.
"Those are so cute! Just like the ones who make," Sayori said, pulling out her wallet. She opened it and pulled out $5.
"You sure you don't want me to pay? I feel bad," Natsuki suggested.
"No, no. It's okay! I got it. It's just $5 anyways. Not too pricy."
Sayori then walked over to the cashier, Natsuki following behind.
"Hello," the cashier greeted.
"Hello, good sir! May I have the cupcake that has a cute cat face on it, please?!" Sayori asked politely.
"Sure thing."
The cashier walked over to the displays and took one cat cupcake out. He then walked back over and placed the sweet on the counter.
"That'll be exactly $5," the man said, opening up the cash register.
"Here you go!" Sayori handed the buck and grabbed the cupcake.
"Thank you, sir! Have a wonderful day!"
The two girls walked out the bakery. Sayori and Natsuki sat on a nearby bench once again.
"Here!" Sayori handed the delicious looking cupcake to Natsuki.
"Thanks so much, Sayori.. How could I repay you.." The shorter teen said, grabbing the sweet.
"You don't have to! This was for you to be fed. I don't want you starving," Sayori responded.
"Aw.. You're so sweet..."
Natsuki pulled down the wrapper a bit on a side, leaving space to take a bite. She then took a big bite out of it.
Sayori tried to keep to her eyes off the adorable girl. She glanced around the area just to escape.
"Sshhhoo good," the short girl said, mouth full. Her expression caused Sayori to smile.

Aaahh.. She's so cute!! I can't take it... But.. She probably would never feel the same..

She thought.

Natsuki finally finished the sweet.
"It was so good, thanks again, Sayori. It means a lot to me.."
The blue eyed girl smiled. She then noticed some frosting on Natsuki's cheek. It really turned her on, for some reason.
"Ehehe.. You got some frosting on your cheek, Natsuki.."
Natsuki blushed a bit. She felt kind of embarrassed. She could have felt worse, but luckily she was with Sayori. She started to feel more comfortable with her.
"Oh! Haha... Did he give you a napki-"
Before Natsuki could finish her sentance, Sayori pulled out a napkin that was given to her and raised it up to the shorter girl's face. She then wiped the frosting off softly and with care.
"O-oh!" Natsuki's face was filled with color.
Instantly regretting her choice, Sayori also blushed, putting her hand down.
"Shouldn't have done. Ehehe.. I'm s-sorry.."
"No.. No it's okay. I.. Kinda liked it.. Haha," Natsuki giggled, glancing at the ground, shy to say what she had said.
"Really..?"
The shorter girl nodded as Sayori smiled.
The two girls got lost in each others' deep eyes as they slowly leaned in closer.
Natsuki got too distracted to remember that she shouldn't be thinking this way.
She then regained her focus and shook her head.
"U-um.. So what now?" She asked, going back to her same position.
Sayori did the same.
"Uh well.."
Sayori started to list some ideas, but while doing that, Natsuki glanced off to the side. She saw someone.. Someone who she had hated.. Someone she had wanted to get away from... Isn't it obvious?

It was her father.