Chapter 1

Annabelle s P.O.V

"ANNABELLE" is the first thing I woke up to this morning some asshole shouting my name well before you wonder who I am, my name is Annabelle Rosita Martinez.

I'm the first and last born child of Carlos and Maria Martinez. And I'm also the this shitty pack's omega .

"ANNABELLE!" Alpha Leonard voice made it's way into my attic .Well shit such a terrible way to wake up on a Monday morning I thought as I got up to go attend the alpha I wasn't even worried because I knew his was going to beat me up again  so I walk well more like limp slower as I limped I thought of last night beating and shiverd in disgust.

Once I got down the stairs Alpha Leonard was furious "Why isn't my breakfast ready yet he asked with anger and venom in his voice.

"I'm sorry alpha I accidentally over slept" I wispered lowly .Not even a second after  I was slammed into the wall and,my head was being  bashed multiple times against the wall I could see black dots clouding my vision but I refused to go down without a  fight.

So I started so engulate my Claws and I started clawing at the hand that held my head but when I did that, that angered him more an he threw me to the ground and began kicking me until I felt like i was about to pass out when heard a loud hang outside then I saw everyone running out. But just then I couldn't take more of the beating and I welcomed the darkness.....