CHAPTER 6

Slash

Another dent is made on my olive skin by the alpha's son whipped  me over and over again. You ask why well ...

                     (That morning)

I woke up rather early than usual because well I don't want another episode of yesterday's beating.

I walk quietly to the kitchen and start making breakfast for the pack. When I was done I looked around for any signs of life  then I quickly stole some food and ate.

Then I went back to my attic and took a  cold shower by the time I was done some people had began eating and with That I knew it was my que to leave.

I walked out side thinking about my parents and the good times we had humming the song closer by the chain smokers and hasley. I really like that song.

I kept walking for some time till I arrived at my secret haven. Which is my small hidden waterfall were I used to come as a young girl when I was lonely or bored.

I sat there for a few more hours thinking about my life. When I saw the sun was at its peak meaning it's lunch time I knew that i was late for lunch so I stood up hastily and started running towards the pack house.

As I opened the door I accidentally hit someone with it. I imeadiatly fall on my knees and start begging for forgiveness I to scared to even look up to see the victim .

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry please forgive me I will accept any punishments you inflict on me" I sad shaking with fear.

"Bitch!" Samantha screeched ,"Cole!"She screeched again.

I heard heavy foot steps coming down the staircase,by this time I was now trembling and crying in fear of what might happen.
I knew that the punishment would be brutal after all I accidentally hit someone with the door and broke their nose.

"What is it this time Samantha? " he asked sighing.

"THIS BITCH SAW THAT I WAS ABOUT TO OPEN THE DOOR AND SHE HIT ME WITH IT  THREE TIMES TO MAKE SURE SHE BROKE MY NOSE", she said making sure to lie about some parts because she knew my punishment would be more severe.

"WHAT? "he then turned to me and pulled me up using my hair.

"YOU BITCH YOU NEVER LEARN  DO YOU WELL TODAY Y'LL FEEL IT".he said while screaming in  my ear.

He turned to Samantha who was standing there smirking.

"Baby go and clean yourself up then we'll punish her together".He said dragging me towards her .

She ran upstairs while she ran half of her a $$ was hanging out and bouncing around, she made sure that every make in the room looks at her .

A few minutes later she came back with a nose band aid and a new revealing out fit that leaves nothing to the imagination. But who would need to imagine it when they have seen it already.I overheard some teen boys talking about her 'group fucks' that happen every Friday and Saturday. In which she fucks 4 men at once.

Yeah I know she's pretty disgusting I also heard that the alpha,Luna, Cole and her once had a 4some as well. Now that's  pretty disgusting also on Cole side.

After a while of daydreaming I was rudely pulled back to reality by someone pulling me outside still using my hair.

Soon after I was in the center of the territory and Cole began whipping  me and Samantha was cheering along with the rest of the pack, while I was screaming and crying my eyes out.

After I while Cole said the pack could beat me up but they shouldn't kill me but then and there I really just wanted to die...

I was kick,slapped, clawed,bitten and punched till I blacked out.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Super pumped about this chapter so please show some love and leave a like a comment and a FOLLOW...😋😗