chapter 2

Annabelle s picture⬆⬆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Annabelle s pov

I woke up with a very bad headache this morning I wonder who put me here.

I start standing up, even though I still feel light headed. I went into my small bathroom and stripped down and washed my gingerly red hair then I washed my body.

When I was done I took my small ripped towel and wrapped it around my Pettit body.

I walked out of the bathroom and headed to my box of old worn out clothes which I call a closet , I wore my under garments and a old sweat shirt and sweat pants I quickly put my hair up in a bun and walk out of my attic.

I walk to the kitchen and saw that nobody was awake. Well it was quite understandable because it's still 4 in the morning.

I start taking out ingredients to make pan cakes,waffles,eggs, bacon and toast.

By the time I'm finished cooking and setting up the table it was about 7 am . People from the pack started walking in to the kitchen.

"Well well well what do we have here it's the old ugly pack omega Annabelle" says the alpha's son s girlfriend samantha Langston. She's what you call a pack sl*T.

She sleeps with any a male species. She's always disliked me since we were small kid especially when Cole the alpha's son had a crush on me well that was before the accident.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the little blond bitch pushed me to the floor.

Just when i was about to retaliate the alpha and his son walk in and Samantha quickly runs to Cole and jumps on him.

"Baby!!" She yells with her annoying voice.

"Morning alpha" she says quickly turning to the alpha.

"Morning alpha's" I quickly say while standing up. And I walk out of the room I was never aloud to eat with the pack I only ate the scraps that were left.

I know evil right I mean I cooked but hey I can't complain I'm already used to it.

As the pack was filling in chatting to each other I was required to start cleaning.

I start on the 6th and highest floor and finish on the last floor by the time I was done cleaning it was about 10 am. I went in to the kitchen and checked if there was anyone there than i quickly went to the fridge and quickly took out something to eat and went outside.

-------

Once I was done eating I went behind a tree to shift my wolf has really been a pain in the butt ,always yapping about shifting and running a bit .

'I am not a pain in the butt you know you love me'
My wolf Cristina says she's a real sassy wolf if you ask me she talks quit a lot she might be tiring some times but she's my bestfriend and I love her.

'Ahh loves meeeeeeeeeeee I love you to babe' she says.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I smile which is not something I do very often.

'Don't worry anna our birthday is coming soon we will find our mate and be able to leave this pack'

"I'm hope so crissy I hope so."

I go behind a tree and strip down when you shift you have to take of your clothing obviously your probably asking yourself why I'm telling you this it's because of those other stupid books I always read about werewolves those humans got all the facts wrong I mean if we shifted with the clothes on we would obviously lose a lot of clothes since they shred duh.

I shift into my dark grey almost black wolf I love how my wolf looks I think it's very nice.

I start trotting around then I start a light jog then i start running. I love how how the light air run through my fur I just love how it feels.

I run for an hour or two then I quickly run back to my cloths and shift back and run to the pack house because I have to start making dinner for the pack .

I burst through the door and run to the kitchen. When I get there I start chopping veggies etc.. after what seems like hours I ways finally done I quickly steal some for my self as I ways running out I bummed in to the alpha .
"Busted "Chrissy says.

I didn't even answer because the only words that were going through my mind were that I was going to die today...sh!t

-------749 words

Hope y'all liked this chapter..

Plz plz
COMMENT
Like&
Follow😘😘