two

Pete:

As I walked out onto the stage, my eyes skimmed the crowd for Y/N. I leaned down to pick up my bass and I spotted them, arms waving frantically. I waved back and smiled wide, and I saw three girls glare at her.
"This first song is a bit of a throwback. It's called 'Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy!'." Patrick announced, and we both took a couple of steps back.

'Where is your boy tonight
I hope he is a gentleman.
Maybe he won't find out what I know,
You were the last good thing about this part of town.'

Every so often, I leapt forward and shot a smile at y/n. And every time, they grinned back, and the three girls began to whisper among themselves.

The song ended rather quickly, and Patrick started to talk about our new album, M A N I A.

Y/N:

Pete kept shooting smiles at me and I was grinning back, though I thought the three girls surrounding me were getting pretty jealous. I'm the middle of Patrick's speech about the new album, Pete did finger guns at me and I laughed, a little louder than I'd expected to. He stepped back again and they started to perform 'Young and Menace.' One of my favourite songs. All of a sudden, I felt somebody tug my hair fiercely, pulling me to the ground. The three girls from earlier pushed in front of me, obviously kicking me and stomping over me on purpose. A heavy boot thudded against my back, jarring me and knocking the breath out of my lungs.

And what the fuck do I do now?
it's an intensely loud concert. Pete won't hear me if I shout for help.
and I can't get up.
I can't move.

"Stop! Patrick! Guys!"
An incredibly familiar and shockingly powerful voice screamed, and I felt two hands pat my shoulders.
"Hey, are you okay?" Pete shouted as he threw his bass down and climbed down from the stage.
"Those girls. Get them out. I thought people were better than this." The voice was so recognisable, but it just hurt too much to turn my head.
"Pete, my back is killing me. Could you help me outside? I don't wanna trouble you, I'll just go home." I said softly.
"No way. Go and sit down in my dressing room." Pete insisted, and he beckoned four of the security guards over. I recognised Derek and there was the one from the door, too, as well as two others.
"Guys, can you get Y/N to the changing rooms backstage? And please, get an ice pack for them." he smiled sympathetically. Patrick and Pete glared at the three girls who were now swarmed together like bumblebees.
"And please, I want them gone." Patrick hissed.
"I'll go with her, bud." the voice said, and Pete smiled at the guy.

"Thanks, bud."