three

y/n:

Derek and the door guy lay me down on a sofa and handed me an ice pack.
"Steve here is a trained first-aider. He'll help you out if you need anything. He's just in that office over there so yell if you need him." Derek smiled.
"Hello there, miss," he said shyly. He had a Scottish accent.
"Hi. Thank you all for helping me out, really, but...I could just go home." I muttered.
"No! I mean - Pete wanted you to stay here, so..." I looked up to see a small man hunched over in a chair.

There was no way...

"Well, we'll all leave you to it. Feel better soon, miss." Derek and the others left the room and the man came over to me, hair covering his face.
"H-hi. I'm Frank." he smiled softly and my eyes widened as I took his outstretched hand.
"O-oh. I know. I mean..." I mentally cursed myself, but Frank just chuckled, before bringing my hand to his lips and kissing it softly.
"And you are?"
"O-oh, right. I'm Y/N."
"Cute. I like your wristbands, Y/N." he smiled.
"Thanks, uh, Mr. Iero." I blushed and he smiled.
"You can just call me Frank, Y/N." He brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"You're a real gentleman, Frank. You didn't have to help me, you know. I'm sure I would've eventually found a way out. I--"
"No way. There was no way I was going to leave you just sitting there. Especially next to those girls." He sort of snarled, and then his expression returned to normal.
"So, how'd you meet Pete?"
"I kinda got here super early." I smiled nervously.
"Pre-concert worries?" he asked.
"Exactly!"