We are Forever-11:11 or 24/7 ?

7:00am

                     Seriously? Its 7am already? How on earth is it possible? I need to hurry up now! Struggling to believe that she woke up late, Priya quickly freshened up herself and went in the living room. "You should have waken me mommy. I am too late today.", she said while collecting all her papers in a file. "I thought you must really tired so I didn't wake you. Don't worry, its not too late. I already packed your tiffin and also the breakfast is ready.", Anita said while serving some freshly prepared dosa and green chutney. Priya's favourite breakfast. Her brother, Siddharth was nowhere in sight which was really unusual. Anita said he was still sleeping. He never behaved like this before so she decided to talk to him.

Priya's POV:

                 I quickly bathed and got dressed in a kurta and let my tresses run loose.

I entered his room and he was looking wide awake

I entered his room and he was looking wide awake. Writing something in a book. He was so engrossed that he failed to notice that I came in. So little kid. What are you still doing here? No exercising today or you are too bored? I tried to annoy him a little because then he would reply "You are so irritating but can't help you are my dear sister and I love you." But today he neither he replied nor he looked at me even once. Something was terrible wrong. He tried to change the topic saying he was writing notes of Electromagnetic Induction while the textbook page said 'Biomolecules'. So you are so smart. Reading something and writing a completely different topic. Just leave it. You won't understand. He got up and started walking away. Quick enough, I tightly held his wrist and asked what was wrong. He sat down near the window, leaning against the wall. He was first time appearing so gloomy to me.

                Ok I am telling. So there is this girl called Anushka in my college. We were in the same group project. Talks increased. I got her Instagram account and then we started folloing each other. Her pictures are quite good. She is very beautiful. The kind of beauty which makes your heart skip a beat. But the only thing that annoys me about her is that she posts too many stories. At every 11:11pm she will post a goodnight story. Once I replied to it "Come on. Sleep now we have lectures tomorrow." That's how we started talking daily for hours. In college, after it and then at home. She brought many gifts for me after she returned from her Paris vacation.

            We started liking each other maybe and now she is drifting away from me. I don't know the reason. She has a really bad past but I want to make her present and future the best one. She deserves it. I was confused what to do so I was writing a letter to her. I know she too likes me but her this kind of behaviour kills me. Am I doing right di?

          Hearing this I remembered my life. Around 11 years ago. You are doing right Siddharth. Everything will be alright. Just don't lose any communication with her. Keep talking and she will reveal her fears. Just don't mess up anything ok? Now go and talk to her, she must be dying to hear your voice even if she doesn't start the communication.

            Priya soon left for her office. Siddharth needed someone to listen him and she did exactly the right thing. Teenagers nowadays quickly catch feelings for someone but they often fail to know who they really love and who really loves them. Their anniversaries start from months. Late-night calls, promise rings are ways of expressing their feelings and making each other feel secure. But somewhere they forget the importance of physically being present for that significant other when he is having a bad day. Holding hands gives more secured feeling than rings. Anyone will like fancy dates and flaunt relationships in front of friends. But you will get that person only once who will introduce you to his family, want you to interact with them, meet them. That's the person you need.

            Priya entered the office and saw her desk decorated with flowers and ribbons

            Priya entered the office and saw her desk decorated with flowers and ribbons. "Congratulations Miss. Priya.", said her boss Mr. Saxena with a bouquet in his hand. Then it clicked her. She had completely forgotten to check the notification she received yesterday. Accepting all the wishes she sat on the chair, still confused.

 What did she get?

 Will this be a turning point in the story?

Stay tuned to find out.