CHAPTER THREE : MR CEO

Morning came by quickly before I even notice. I barely had a proper sleep last night thanks to my new job post today. I have been working on my manners and good etique since last night after tucked in Emily to sleep.

Selena left quite late by helping me with the necesities since I let Tessa went out for a while. Of course with Kevin by his side. I will never let her went out alone, thinking that maybe her former son of a female dog employers will find her anywhere strolling down the street.

After taking a long hot shower, I slipped in the bathrobe and walked outside to my closet. I was thinking of wearing some formal office wear today, since I will be meeting my new boss. I pulled out a black mid thigh skirt and a white button up shirt and lay it out on the bed while I slipped off the robe.

 I pulled out a black mid thigh skirt and a white button up shirt and lay it out on the bed while I slipped off the robe

I gave my blonde hair one last blow before wore my black stilletos and grabbed my handbag. I quickly head outside after I was satisfied with my appearance for today.

I walked down the hallway to the kitchen when I heard someone whispering in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Tessa." I said, walking into the kitchen.

"Morning, Steph." she said, putting down her phone on the kitchen island.

"Is it Kevin," I asked, but I dont have to hear her answer as I can see the moment I threw out my simple question her face began to blush slightly.

"Oh, my Tessa is finally open up to someone..." I said again, teasing her blushed face. She shook her head and wave her hand to me immediately.

"No Steph, he just called to check up on us. And he will be sending Nick to the airport today." she replied while flipping the pancake.

"So it is Kevin, I see." I chuckled.

"Whatever Steph, I see you are getting late," she said looking at the clock. I followed her line of sight. My eyes grew wide.

"Oh shit! Tess, you should have told me earlier!" I said quickly standing up and head to the door.

"Dont forget the jacket, the temperature was dropping a little today, they say!" she yelled from the kitchen but I already outside, after grabbed the almost forgotten jacket.

I walked quickly to my baby car, an old Honda type of car, because its the only car I can afford with my small salary, and drove off to the office.

I was about to drop my handbag on the table when the intercom buzzing. I quickly pressed the green button. While mumbling 'Shit!', to the phone.

"Miss Secretary, come to my office now." I heard a male voice coming through the speaker. My heart dropped a little. 'oh my god, I am dead!' I muttered to myself.

"Right now." he said again when I did not reply him the first time.

"Okay, sir." I said a short reply before quickly grab my journal and head to his office right in front of my desk.

"Oh my god, the walls are transparent! Fuck!" I whispered gritting my teeth slowly before pulling the doorknob and open the glass door.

Upon hearing my clicking heels inside the massive room, the man in front me, who I knew as my new boss turned around from his comfortable chair. I looked straight towards the spinning chair before I felt like all of the blood was drained from my face.

"Fuck!"

"No, I am not." he said. Smirking.

My body froze, my mind malfuctioned almost immediately at the sight in front of me. I continued staring at him, and he too, but with an annoying smirking face that I thought I wanted to scratch that from his beautiful face right then, right now. Okay, wait, what?

Let me repeat. His beautiful face, his beautiful grey eyes, his pointy nose, his slightly tan skin, his tough bicep, yes, I can see through that shirt, his sleek dirty blonde hair, his five o'clock stuble, and finally to his lips. Those lips, I remember.

"Like what you see, miss......?" he said, and asking, probably my name.

I blink.
Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

I quickly open my mouth when I saw him standing up.

"Stephanie." I answered.
"Stephanie Grace George."

"Okay then, Miss George." he said walking slowly to me. He hold out his hand in front of me. I looked at him confused. He continued staring right into my eyes before looked down to his hand.

"Oh, sorry." I said, shaking his hand. I looked up again giving him a little nervous smile but yet, confused. Does he remember me? He sure remember me, right? Two years wasn't that long.

"Welcome to Cardiff, sir." I added. He just smile to me.

"I have been here before, Stephanie." he replied, walking a little bit closer. My breath hitched.

I cleared my throat a little before stepping backward slowly. But then, he followed.

One step, two steps, a few steps before I stopped, we stopped, because eventually my back hit the wall, he came even closer to me until our face a paper thin apart.

"Nice to meet you again, love." he said, whispering to my ears while brushing his nose slightly to my jaw.

'No, I am not.'

🌼 vote and comment 🌼