Secrets hiden in the dark|•|Chapter 5|•|

Aaron's POV
She stood above me like a demon. Her white teeth bared and shining in the moonlight. He fur shone like the moon itself. She shone like a spirit, but underneath her fur I saw a demon wanting to come out and kill me. But she stood proud above me, like a lion above it's prey.
She slowly lowered her head and began to growl. Her head came close to mine as her growl got louder, ringing in my ears. I couldn't believe this was the same wolf I had almost killed in the woods just mere hours ago. Now this wolf that wouldn't hurt a fly, is about to kill me and WhipLash. Unbelievable!

"Give me my lamp!" She growled in my face, still holding me down. I gulped as I looked around.

The menacing merciless starlight pack, is being taken down by a group of 4 female rascals who don't even have proper training. I looked as the pups in the pack stood close to the adults as they watched. Zane and Travis were down, and unconscious. The blue and white wolves were busy with Garroth and Laurence, some of the best hunters we have. I would knock them all out, except I have a paw forcing my head into the ground from the purple wolf. I watched in shame as the weakest wolf, the pink one, walked up to WhipLash, still on the ground. She bared her teeth and stood to the pack. She put her front two paws on WhipLash and kept him down. Then she howled. I heard the rest of the pack howl in shame and lay down. I howled into the dirt in defeat. They had caught us off guard. A winning strategy.

I felt her step off of me as my pack lay on the ground in defeat. The other 3 looked at the purple wolf as she stood towering above me. I knew what she wanted so, full of regret, I got up and handed the lamp over. She smiled and took it from me. She slipped it over her neck and her expression changed immediately. She looked like the wolf I had seen before.

"Aphmau-Chan, we are done here! Let's go!" The pink wolf yelled to the purple wolf, Aphmau.

"I am coming Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau yelled back to the pink wolf, Kawaii~Chan.

"Lucinda and I want to fight more!" The blue wolf said. The white wolf must be Lucinda.

"No Katelyn, next time." Aphmau said as she walked away.

As Katelyn, Lucinda, Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau walked away into the woods, my pack got up. WhipLash looked angry as ever at me for letting them win. But, I want to know more about her. What is Aphmau, and what secrets do the lamp hold?