No Matter What, APH

It was just an ordinary day in what seemed to be an ordinary house. But it was far from ordinary, it was actually quite...not ordinary.

9:32(pm)....someone comes home from his work...

"ROMANO!!!!!" A tall spaniard shouted out as he stood in front of a colossal mess. "I thought I told you to clean! This doesn't look clean at all!!!"

A small child just slowly looked over at him, "I tried to clean but the stoopid book'a shelf kept knocking stuff over..."

"How could the bookshelf knock all this junk on the floor? The bookshelf isn't even in this room!"

".........Did you just want me to clean in this room?....oops...." The man just sighed, this sort of thing happened daily. What worried him more is the queen....She practically hated Romano and was always nagging to spain about wanting to get rid of him. Spain was knocked out of his worrisome thoughts by Romano, who was tugging on the bottom of his pants.

"Spain...Did you bring me any tomatoes?" His tone of voice was softer then normal, and to Spain, he looked even more adorable.

He softly smiled, "Si~" Spain couldn't help himself, Romano was just so adorable and precious to him. He handed him a big plump juicy tomato, which Romano quickly grabbed and walked off with the delicious fruit. After he left, Spain just looked at the completely trashed room, knowing in the back of his mind there was another room waiting to get cleaned. Why did Romano hate him so much? He loved him more then anybody ever would, but, Romano still pushed him away. No matter what though, Spain was determined to love and care for him. No matter what!

After Spain was done cleaning up his house, he went in search of Romano. He found him passed out on his bed, sprawled out in a curious position. Antonio chuckled, no matter what Romano did he was still so adorable. Spain was going to move him to his own bed, but was so tired from all the massive cleaning he did, he just left him there. It was about 11:16, so Spain changed into his boxers, got into bed, and snuggled up close up to Romano.

8:25, Saturday, way to early for Spain.

"Spain, breakfast..........Spain.........b-r-e-a-k-f-a-s-t......SPAIN BREAKFAST!!!!!" Romano was talking directly into antonio's ear, making the last call extremely painful. He shot straight up from his sleep, making painful contact with his and romano's forehead.

"Awwwhaa!!!" They both shouted at the same time, both gripping their foreheads. Since Spain was older and had a thicker skull, it hurt Romano way more then him. Tears started to form in his eyes, annoyance and shock written all over his face.

"L-l-lOOK WHAT YOU'A DID S-SPAIN!!!" Romano gripped his head, tears slowly running down his face. Spain was slow in the mornings, but was still able to see what had happened and what needed to be done. He brought Romano close to him and started to calm him. Both boys sucked at getting up in the morning. That's actually the main reason why Romano was extra moody, because he was tired and hungry. Romano's head really hurt, but he soon noticed that Spain was hugging and holding him, so he quickly pushed him away.

"I'm fine you jerk'a......now make me breakfast..." Spain nodded a solemn 'yes' and got up out of bed. He trudged to the kitchen, with Romano following slowly behind, and opened the pantry.

"So, what would you like Romano?"

"Tomatoes?"

"Si, but that doesn't count as a good breakfast mi chico.~ Why not something else?...like, Spanish rice?"

"But I don't want Spanish rice'a, I want tomatoes...."

"Yeah know there are tomatoes in Spanish rice."