I'm...Big...?

Chapter 3:

The next morning, Romano had to wake up on his own. Since Spain always woke him up before leaving for work he never really needed to worry about it. He rubbed his eye, which strangely didn't feel like it always did. His eyes were half open, but he could still see what was in front of him. He sat up all panicky. What happened!? The room was so much...BIGGER when he went to bed. He began to examine his body. He was....big.... He yanked the covers off and darted for the bathroom, which was kind of hard because he wasn't used to this body yet. So he stumbled a lot. When he got there, he took a long, hard gaze in the mirror. 'I-is...That really me!?' He started touching around his face, making sure it wouldn't disappear as soon as he did. But it didn't. 

"Holy crapola...!!!!" He quickly covered his mouth. 'Why is my voice so....s-s-so deep!?' Okay, it was official. He was completely freaked out. He then noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt and somehow was only wearing pants. 'W-W-WHERE ARE M-MY CLOTHES?!' Romano started looking around, holding on to the door frame so he wouldn't fall down. 

"*mumble mumble mumble*" He thought about it logically and figured that, even if he did find his clothes, he wouldn't be able to fit in them. So he carefully lowered himself to the ground, and started to crawl towards Spain's dresser. Since his pants were a little too tight as well, he just decided to change all of his attire.

After southern Italy, managed, to change pants, he still had to put on a shirt. It took him around ten minutes to actually put his pants on the right way. Since, he put them on backwards the first time. 

He undid the two buttons that were on the shirt, and began to put it on like he would normally. He didn't have perfect control over his body yet, so, putting on clothes was a ton harder. But he managed. It was a little bit easier this time because he remembered to check if it was backwards before he put it all the way on. That always helps ;)

He slowly walked down the stairs on his hands and knees. Since this was a bigger body, he was particularly hungry. When he got to the bottom, he continued to crawl to the pantry. The first thing he saw was tomatoes, so, he ate that. On the floor. With juice practically flowing down his chin, because he was used to taking much smaller bites. He looked down and saw that he got Spain's shirt all dirty. He didn't really care, so he just rubbed some of it off.

After he was done eating all the tomatoes he could get his hands on, he started to think of a way out of his predicament.  

'W...why am I'a this big anyway!? How the heck did'a this happen?!....Was it because I-....' 

"Nooo...I was half asleep when I'a said that, I didn't really mean it'a." Romano blushed. He still wasn't used to his voice. 'Well that's the only thing that explains it'a...A-' Romano suddenly heard a knock on the door. He mentally cursed, who was that!? 

"Helloooo~! Romano, can you answer the door?....Hello?" 'crap.' Scrambling to his feet, he tried to think of a way out of this problem. No such luck. He stiffly walked to the door, finding it hard to move.  

Romano opened the door, "H-h-h-hello?" Belgium froze. 'Who was this weirdo?' 

She started punching him in the gut, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ROMANO?!" 

"It's ME!!! St- Ouch that hurts! STOP! Belgium!!!" 

"STOP LYING!!! TELL ME WHAT YOU DID WITH ROMANO!!!" 

"I AM ROMANO, IDIOTA!!!!" Romano restrained her hands, but she just started kicking him in the shin. Soon enough, she got tired and felt like her actions weren't paining him at all. If he wasn't in this body she probably would of done more damage. 

"L-...Let GO OF ME!!!! Tell me where Romano is!!!!!" 

"Fine. But you won't find him, because like I said, I am Romano." As soon as he let go of her she started to run around the house, frantically looking for any sign of him. Romano followed at a far away distance, just in-case she started punching him again. She noticed how much his knees were giving out, and how he kept losing his balance. 'What the heck is wrong with this guy? Is he drunk?'

She toured the whole house, but not a sign of Romano.  

She turned to face him, "Listen! Just because I couldn't find Romano doesn't mean you're off the hook!!! Now, again, where'd you put him!?!?" 'Ahhwa, I never knew she could'a be so threatening.' 

Romano perked up, "Don't I look'a lot like him though? How do ya explain that?" She quickly raised her finger to answer his question, but when she opened her mouth, nothing came out. He smirked, knowing he finally beat her at this stupid game. She stared at his face for awhile, contemplating her next move. Something told Belgium it was him...intuition maybe? 

"Y-...yeah, I g-guess you look a little like him...But...how?"  

"I don't know'a..." Half lie. 

"Aaaawww---!!! Romano you're so cute!!! I didn't know you would be this handsome when you were younger!!! D'awww!"  

Romano blushed, "S-s-stop!!! You know I'a don't like that!" Belgium giggled.  

"Well have you eaten? Is there anything wrong? Can I do anything for you?" 

"Yeah, I'a ate. Yeah, I'm a twenty year old guy'a. And yeah, I would'a like you to fix it'a!!!!" Belgium shrugged her shoulders.  

"I'm just here to see if you're alright! If there isn't anything physically wrong with you then I guess I can go home for now~!" She started walking down the stairs, humming a rather annoying tune. 'Well that'sa out of character...Why won't she help'a me?'  

"Okay! Bye Romano- ugh, you're so cute- I'll be back to check on you later!" She waved goodbye and abruptly shut the door. Romano stood speechless. What now? Did he have to learn some lesson or something to lift this 'curse'? He wished Spain was here. At least he would try and fix the situation. Ah, Spain, he was probably on the battle field right about now. That saddened Romano's heart. But what NOW? Right! Now! What was he to-do? Move to New York, get an awesome job, and get a girl friend that's, in reality, a lot of years older then him? Wait, what?

Romano didn't have a real good idea what he should do. He couldn't do his chores because his body was still not fully functional. He couldn't pick tomatoes because he ate them all. Spain's job? He thought about it...That might work! His job doesn't really involve any hard physical struggle. Unless you call, making paper roses all day, physical. Romano was bored and had nothing else to do anyway. So he went to Spain's work!

(A/N Sorry this chapter was a little...well, very....lame. Keep in mind I'm writing all this crap at like...12:00 at night sometimes...so, that's an automatic okay. But things can only get better! Yes, I made a few references to Big with Tom Hanks, so sue me! Congratz if you recognized the references! But I hope things get better and I really enjoy writing these! I'm always up for suggestions~!) (No Proof Read)