Crosshairs x Predacon femme reader

(y/n)'s POV

I'm alone. All I can remember is telling someone to leave so they wont get hurt. A mech, a green mech with funny goggles on his head, I feel he is someone I should know but I can't remember his name. He must have been important if I told him to find somewhere safe, a sense of worry ran through me, did this mech find the safety I hoped he would?

A sudden bang dragged me from my thoughts and a voice called out to me. It seemed oddly familiar.

"(Y/n). Are you awake? Please tell me what happened to you!" They called out "Its me, Optimus. You said you'd protect the other autobots but your here?"

Prime! I know him. I remember telling him, no promising him, that I'd help our small team of bots. I still couldn't remember exactly the names but I was sure one was called bee. I remember Optimus telling me to watch out for him as he liked adopting the inhabitants of this planet.

"I'm awake but I'm afraid I'm unaware of the events that lead me to confined place, it would seem I've lost some information on our team. Could you remind me...of their names" I quietly begged him.

"Well well well," the cold snarl of someone I would never forget echoed in my audio receptors "little (y/n) can't even remember Crosshairs. How sad. Lucky for you, you don't need to know them. They're no longer important to you. I am all you ever need and ever will need now. I'll be back for you later" with a small dark chuckle lockdown left.

However he didn't understand by giving me the name, Crosshairs, he had helped me to remember what had happened.

*FLASHBACK*

I was fighting against Galavatron's army alongside the others when I saw a whole crowd of them going in an opposite direction. I transformed in my predacon form and was about to fly away when Crosshairs shouted me. I transformed back to my bot form and looked to him.

"I need to tell you something" he stated

" I need to go. If I don't leave now a lot of people are going to get hurt"

"Wait. Please, I have to tell you before it's too late. I...need you, please make sure you come back to me unhurt."

"I need you too. Now go Cade and the other humans need saving and your the best bot for the job" with a small smile I transformed once again and flew off to try and stop the 'cons.

The crowd was tougher than I thought and the last thing I saw was a pair of green eyes looking down at me before my optics offlined.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I WAS...AM A PREDACON! I try to transform. I feel my metal shifting and the walls around me fall away. I'm free. I look around and hear the voices of my team down some sort of passage. They run around the corner obviously hearing the crashing i made and came to a stop after seeing me. i transform back into my bot form and shyly smile at them.

"Hi" i give a small wave

There were a chorus of (y/n)s. But one voice was missing. Crosshairs'.

I walked over to him as the others worked on freeing Optimus.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked him

I was greeted by a pair of lips against mine, I stumbled back in shock but was caught in and pulled into Crosshairs' chest.

"Never do that again. You disappeared without a trace. I didn't know what happened to you" His optics glistened with tears as he spoke

" I'm so sorry. I'm glad you're safe" I pulled him into another kiss which was filled with guilt and relief.

"we'll continue this when we've saved this godforsaken planet" He said with a smirk and walked over to annoy Drift.

This was requested by @soulofthedragons hope you like it :)