Imagine #1

Y/N P.O.V

Me and My friend were going to a PARTY! WHOOP WHOOP, i love them and i can't wait! 

(The Oufit URL- http://www.polyvore.com/party/set?id=124916373)

I was a school party and this really cute boy that i liked.... more like LOVED was going so i wanted to look perfect!

---AT THE PARTY---

The song Strip came on and literally everyone started to grind and dance on each other.

When the chorus came on i felt i strong pair of hands on my waist and they pulled me against someone, i didn't even bother to see who it was and honestly i didn't care, i started to grind hard on this mystery man, and i felt him grind back.

I leaned back and our hips and bodies rolled in sync. I finally turned my head to see that it was him.... the guy that i freaking LOVED! Justin Bieber. (Justin isnt famous in this btw) We look into each others eyes, our bodies still grinding, i felt one of his hands go up and one go down.... his lips made contact with mine, he slowly grabbed my breasts and i felt his other hand make its way past my stomach. 

As we kiss the song ends and we pull away from each other and look in to each others eyes and i turn around and we start to kiss again as his hands travel down my sides to my thighs and i wrap them around him, and he starts walking... while we are walking i run my fingers through his hair and i open my mouth for him too explore and he does, we finally get to his car and he ask, "Wanna go to my house or should we do it in my car," he smirks and i attack his face and pull him into the car, his lips move down to my neck, as he broke away to start the car and drive to his house.

it wasnt long only like 2 minutes THANK GOD!

he parked the car in his drive way and as soon as we entered his house he pinned me against a wall and attacked my face with his lips, and invaded my mouth with his tongue, i moaned into the kiss and he smirked and wrapped my legs around him as we continued and he brought me up to his bedroom. he laid me down on his king size bed and broke away from the kiss.

i moaned and he started to talk off my shirt and i did the same to him and looked at his perfect abs and all his tattoos and i smiled and bit my lip as i rubbed up and down them and he moaned a little.

i kneeled down and palmed him through his pants and slowly started to remove them, he groaned at the slow pace i was going at, "Damnit (Y/N), just take them off," he aid in frustration, i just giggled and pulled them off, Jerry sprang out ad i grabbed him and immediately put him in my mouth and sucked, GOD i have been wanting to do this to him for so long, "FUCK!" justin moaned/yelled at the surprise of what i just did.

he was about to cum when he picked me up and threw me back onto the bed and unhooked my bra and sucked on my nipples and massaged them. 

He started to slide off my pants but as i did to him he was teasing me, i threw my head back as he rubbed me threw my panties, and looking at the big wet spot i had. "Damn baby, who made you this wet?" he smirked and i just threw my head back again and moaned. 

"Justin just fucking get in me," i moaned and with that he ripped of my panties and shoved himself in me, "FUCK!" i  yelled and he grunted, i was supporting myself with my elbows, but at that point i was flat on my back arching it off the bed as he moved slow in and out of me so i could adjust.

 "Mmmm fuck baby your so tight," Justin moaned as he scrunched his face up and threw his head back as he began to thrust faster and harder and deeper into i couldn't stop moaning! FUCK it felt amazing, better than i thought or imagined it to be.

I screamed as his shaft brushed up against my gspot and he smirked and continued to pound me in that one spot making my orgasm build and build and build......

"JUSTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!" i screamed as my orgasm teared through my body and i started to shake as my walls clenched around his dick bringing him to the edge and he moaned your name as he exploded inside me, and collapsed on top of you and both of us were breathing heavy.

"(Y/N)?" he asked.

"Yes Justin," you said not looking or opening your eyes cause you were so tired and exhausted.

"Would you be my girlfriend, i have always had a GIANT crush on you and i to-" i cut him off with a kiss.

"Yes i will, and i have always loved you" i said and kissed him again.

"I love you," he said

"I love you more," i said

"I'm sure thats impossible," he said and wrapped me up in a big bear hug and we fell asleep in each others arms.

BEST NIGHT EVER!

~~~~~~~~

Soooo..... what did ya think? huh huh? first imagine dont hate please!

I, me, Ashleigh wrote this!

I really do hope you like it! anywayyy

vote

comment

share

leave requests

see ya'll laterz! <3

~Ash