Imagine For Arlyn (Cute)

Arlyn's P.O.V

I sighed as i waited for Justin to show up and pick me up for our date. I looked at my watch and sighed. He does this all the time. Make me wait then wants to show up 45 minutes later. The issue is there always is an excuse no matter what. Either its the paps or Scooter sometimes even "the guys". I looked in the mirror and smiled. We were supposed to be going to a nice place then he has a surprise i don't know what it is but he says im going to love it. I smiled at myself in the mirror thinking.

(Outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/first_date/set?id=124906934)

There was a knock downstairs sending me out of my thoughts. OMG he made it. I tried to get down the stairs as fast as i could in the 5 inch stilettos. "COMING" I screamed running down the last set of steps. I stopped and tried to catch my breath. I flipped my hair behind my back and breathe out. I opened my front door and there stood Justin smiling with a bundle of roses. "Hey babe" He says handing the roses to me. Instead of reaching out to get them i roll my eyes and crosses my arms over my chest. I saw his Adams apple bob up and down as i raised an eye brow. "I'm sorry I'm late Scooter wanted me to get some business down i promise I'm soooooo sorry" Remorse flashed threw his eyes as i sighed and nodded. "OK" He wrapped her arms around my bringing me in to a strong embracing hug. "You look beautiful" He whispered in my ear. I blushed and nuzzles my head in his neck and stood on my tippy toes moving my face to meet his and placed my lips on his. Even though i had on heels i was still shorter then Justin. He dropped the roses and picked me up. "Forget the dinner" He mumbled against my lips. I laughed and broke the kiss. "Are you serious?" I said throwing my head back. "Actually to be very clear i am" He whispered against my neck. "Justin set me down" I said seriously and tried to wiggle from his grip. He sat me on the floor and pouted. "But babe" He whined dragging the a in babe. I shook my head no and put most of my weight on my left leg and crossed my arms. "3 weeks we've been auguring about this freaking dinner reservations and your trying to give it up over sex" "Uh i thought it would work" He shrugged and grabbed my hand. I set the roses on my coffee table and smiled at him. "Ready?" "I guess" With that we left the house and walked to his Ferrari 458 and got in. I love this car by the way.

At Dinner (One hour later)

About an hour later we were at a really fancy restaurant. Only reason we were an hour is because we had to loose the paps like always. "Sorry Babe" He whispers getting out the car. "Dick" I mumbled getting out. So like while we were driving he got mad at me. Like what the fuck man. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him. "JUSTIN IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND JUSTIN" One yelled with flashes flashing everywhere. "NO DUH" Justin yelled over the flickers and yelling of bull shit questions. One question stopped me and Justin though. "DO YOU LOVE HER JUSTIN" Justin slowly looked at me and he smirked. I gulped not that smirk. "I surely do" He said loud enough for the guy to here. "PROVE IT" No don't prove it i snapped in my head. Before i could comprehend i was scooped up in Justin's arms and his lips were latched to mine. The paps cheered and i got some man comments but i was used to it. I kissed back and he walked us in to the restaurant. He set me down and smiled. "Do you have an reservation?" "Yes for Bieber" "Aha table for two in the private section?" The lady reassured tilting her head at Justin. "Yes exactly." "Follow me sir" Justin and I followed the pretty lady back in to a private room that was set up so nicely for us. "Its beautiful" I whispered to myself eyeing the place for two. "Im glad you like it" Justin whispered in my ear sending a blush to my cheeks. We sat at the table across from each other as the lady handed us menus. "Your waiter will be here in a minute" With that she walked off. "Justin this is really nice" I said with an wide grin looking around the small but spacious room. "Arlyn can we talk" I looked up at him and that's when i knew something was wrong. "What is it?" He cleared his throat and looked at me. He stood up and got on one knee. I threw my hand over my mouth when he pulled out a small velvet box. "I know were young so this is why I'm not asking you to marry me but Arlyn I love you so much and i will do everything in my will and power to keep you happy and satisfied so i am making an offer to promise you that I will love you with my all and whole. I will *gco Before he could finish his speech i jumped out my seat and on to him. "I guess that's a yes" I smashed my lips against his sending him in shock. We were cut off by a snobby looking lady with a note pad walking back there. I jumped off of Justin and had the widest smile on my face...disappear. "How may i help you today sir" She said fluttering her long eye lashes at him. He aid no attention to it and smiled at his menu.  will have the Spaghetti with a side of Cesar salad and a bottle of Henri Jayer Cros Parantoux, Vosne-Romanee Premier Cru, France."

I ordered and not 45 minutes later the lady came back with our food. She glared at me and smiled a wide flirtatious smile at him. She left making sure to switch hard and pushed threw the double doors. "Thank you so much Justin" "Babe that's the fifth time you said thank you" "I know" I said blushing and taking a bite of my ravioli. "Hmm this is so good" I moaned. Justin laughed and took a bite from his spaghetti. "Its is nice" He mumbled.

About 30 minutes later me and Justin were rushing past the paps again. We got in the car and he tried getting past the people. He beeped causing some people to move and others to be pushed. He drove off speeding threw the night. We got home around 11:15. I stood in my door way smiling at him. "I had a fun night Justin" "Me too" He chuckled playing with the promise ring on my finger as we stood dangerously close to each other. Out of no where Justin had me against the wall and was attacking my neck with kisses and sucks and nibbles. I moaned out his name and not long after he was lost inside of me.

-----------------------------

Arlyn i hoped you liked it. Sorry it took so long. *Shrugs* VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, and add to you library. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! ~Love Bree