Imagine #2

Justin's P.O.V

"Y/N calm down please" I said tears blurring in my eyes and my voice cracking. "CALM DOWN?! WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A PICTURE OF YOU AND SELENA CUDDLING JUSTIN. TALKING ABOUT OUR LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL" She screamed packing the rest of her bags. I fucked up big time. I tried to wrap my arms around her and stop her but she just faught back. "GET OFF OF ME" She yelled pushing me away and quickly zipping up her suit case. I dont know why but tIhis made me hard also. Tears pooled in my eyes as i chased after her. I tried to cover my hard-on but i had to catch her. I pushed her against the wall and trew her suit case. "MOVE JUSTIN" She screamed pushing me away but i didnt budge. I trapped her in my arms and looked in her eyes. "JUST LET ME SPEAK FOR A MINUTE" I bellowed out as she beat on my chest. I grabbed ahold of her wrist and looked in her eyes. "Please just calm down" I breathed out. She looked at me her face softening at my tears. "Fine" She whispered. "Look i was under alot of stress from the racist thing and i need to let loose so i got high and then Selena wanted t talk and i said cool then after that we just watched movies and cuddled i swear" I said out of breath. "You promise nothing happened?" "Yes i promise baby" I whispered leaning down to kiss her. Our lips molded against eachothers as i kissed her roughly. I placed my hand behind her knees still kissing her. "Jump" I growled in the kiss. He jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist. A moan was audible threw her throat as i grinded my groin in to her. She moaned and dugg her hand in my hair deepening the kiss. I carried her to the couch and laid her down. I unbuttoned her pants and moved the kiss to her neck. I sucked and nibbled on her neck leaving an love bite. "Oh Justin" She moaned out. I love that sound. I slowly pulled her pants down and threw them across the living room. I pulled my shirt over my head and flung it to the side. I kissed down her chest ignoring her comments on how she was still mad at me or some shit. I just wanted her pussy. I pulled her underwear off and threw them with everything else. I blew on her pussy and slid my tongue up her entrance. She moaned and shuttered under me. I looked up at her threw my long eyelashes and winked. She giggled and a blush crept to her cheeks. I placed her legs on my shoulders and went down. I inserted my index fingr then my middle finger and my ring finger inside of her. "Uh" She moaned tightening her legs around my neck. I pumped my fingers in and out of her starring in her eyes. She maone dloudly and her eyes shut closed. I stopped and starred at her. "Why'd you stop?" She asked opening her eyes and starring down at me. "Dont close your eyes" I said emotionally. She nodded her head slowly. She looked so vulnerable as her eyes twinkled and a small smile played on her face. "I cant take it anymore" I took my belt off and dropped it to the floor. I yanked my pants off and threw them. I pulled my boxers off an sighed at the feelign of my fully erect erection springing up and slapping against my stomach.  I  leaned over her and lined myself up at her entrance. "Ready?" I asked slowly entering her. She moaned throwing her hand in my hair and tugging forgetting my comment. I pulled out of her and slammed in to her making her scream out my name and wrappping her legs around my waist. I kissed her neck and left another hickie as i slammed in and out of her. I lifted her left leg over my shoulder and slammed harder in to her. "OH JASON IM CLOSE" She screamed moving along with me. I felt her release and she screamed outt louder. I released inside of her and groaned and grunted. "Oh Baby" I grunted out . I fell on top of her and released a long sigh. "Im sorry Y/N" I whispered in her ear. I pecked her lips and leaned back over. "I love you Justin" "I Love you too" I said and we both fell in to a deep sleep.

----------

So this Bree here my first imagine on this page so like awesome. Now if you liked it VOTE,SHARE,and ADD our page for more updates and if you didnt HOP THE FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!! Bye guys hope you enjoyed it. ~Love Bree