Imagine for Angie (Dirty)

Angie's P.O.V

I starred at the last text Justin sent me. -Im on my way babe be waiting ;)- I had hurried and changed in to my lacy black bra and underwear and put on one of Justin's flannels he left over here. I sat on my bed legs crossed waiting for him. I looked at my clock and sighed. Come on Jay.

There was a knock at my window sending me up. I unlcokd it and lifted it. Justin climbed in almost falling making me laugh. "You know you could have came threw the front door" "I decided i'd make this like an movie scene" He whispered kissing my lips and scooping me up in his arms. He laid me on the bed climbing in between my legs not breaking our passionate kiss. We do this all the time. My parents are on a buisness trip so im home alone. I know right spoiled little brat my mom dosent send me to a friends im glad! Justin lifted my shirt over my head breaking the kiss ffor seconds to pull it over my head. I was now left in my bra and panties making me shiver a little. He kissed down my jaw line to my collar bone and sucked and nibbled searching for my spot. I moaned and ran my hands threw his hair. "Oh you like that" He whispered on my neck and slowly sliding his hand in to my underwears.  His index finger slowly entered me as he sucked and bit on my sweet spot around the area of my collar bone. "I want your shirt off" I moaned. He lifted it over his head and threw it. I nodded at the neckless. "I want it on me" I said tugging at the necklace with my fingers. He held the chain with the key in his fingers and his confused face turned in to a smirk. (GIF explains more) He took it off and slid the chains over my head. "Mhm you look hot" He whispered leaning back down to kiss me. I kissed back with force and rolled us over so i was on top. "Im taking control" I said with confidence. He smirked and laid back letting me do my thing. I kissed down his bare chest looking up at him through my long eye lashes. I winked and pulled his belt off.
"Whoah your just cutting to the chase." Usually we tease eachother but im not in the mood for that. I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them to his ankles. He kicked them off and leaned up. He rolled me over and straddled my waist. He unhooked my bra and threw it to the floor. He ripped my panties off throwing them off somewhere. He rolled us over so i was back on top. "You are in charge remember" He said relaxing under me. I got on my knees and slid his boxer briefs off and placed them on the floor. I took his hard on inn my hands and smirked at him. I pumped him a couple of times and took him in my mouth. "Holy fuck Angie" He breathe out and dugg his hands in my hair. I sucked my lips in covering my teeth. I swivled my tongue around his head and went down. My cheeks poofed out and he groaned out my name as i went down. "Oh Angie" I sucked harder using a small bit of teeth and throwing my head back a little as my brown hair got in the way. Justin tightened his grip on my head and guided my head the way. "OH NO TEETH" He yelled as i scraped my teeth against his shaft. I didnt stop feeling his dick twitch in my mouth. "Im-m going to cum" He moaned as he shot his load in the back of my throat. I hummed sending a vibration through him. He pulled me up by my hair and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss and he pulled back. "I love you so much" In a blink of an eye he had me under him and was moving in and out of me. "Oh Justin" I yelled clawing at his back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned his name. He speed his pace up gripping the head board as he slammed on and out of me. The bed squeeked under us as we rocked back and forth. ''Oh shit" He hissed as i clawed and screamed out his name. "IM CLOSE" I screamed feeling myself on the edge. "Let it go baby" He whispered in my ear. I screamed out as i released. I rode out my release and fell back on the bed. Justin breathe out and threw te duvet on the floor and pulled the sheet over us. "I love you Justin" "I love you to Angie" He cuddled in to me with my back pressing against his chest. I fell in to a deep sleep not long afterwards dreaming of his hazel eyes.

----------------------

Sorry i took so long Angie hope you like it and if you dont sorry but i dont give a fuck if you dont like it so your welcome this was a pleasure. ~Love Bree

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Add to your reading list