A Fractured Fairytale- Princess Rose

Once again, another Journal entry! this one makes me lol, it's a fractured fairytale! Another 10/10 on this one from my teacher, and an excellent to the the side! ahaha, little things make me happy :)

~~~~~

Once upon a time, in a land far far away, lived the most beautiful princess you could ever dream of. She had hair that was a golden sunset, and eyes as deep and blue as the sea. She had perfect table manners and was always willing to give. Her servants would do anything for her.

On an unusually stormy night, the day the sun did not rise to greet the princess, five evil men crept silently through the house. Everyone in the castle was sound asleep in their coziest pyjamas, awaiting the calm of the following day.

The five kidnappers were planning on keeping the beautiful princess captive, demanding money, jewels, and riches in exchange for her. They left a note on the princess bed for the servants to find the next day stating their circumstances.

Once the note was discovered the next day, the brave and handsome prince volunteered to rescue the beautiful princess. He set off on his snow white horse with a satchel of food, his gleaming three foot long sword, and a pink rose, which he thought would compliment her hair very nicely after he had rescued her.

After a long ten day journey of expertly tracking, he finally came upon the what he was seeking. The prince burst into the five evil men's camp and withdrew his razor sword with enough ferocity to make the little fragile beautiful princess shake, until she realized she should be relieved for this was her saviour.

The brave handsome prince demanded for them to let his beautiful princess free.

But the brave handsome prince did not realize that the fifth evil man was taking aim at him from high up in a tree. The fifth man was instructed not to kill the prince, but to disable him, if her were to come. In one swift motion, the giant gleaming sword was knocked out of his hand, whilst he was knocked to the ground.

The evil men would now be able to bargain for twice as much.

One quick look at the greedy faces of the five evil men set the beautiful princess into a fit of rage so violent that she was up standing with a bloodied sword before you could say Princess Rose.

the beautiful princess grunted and tossed the sword to the ground, very unlady-like. She stalked off towards the horse, mounted it, and rode back home without a backward glance, leaving the brave handsome prince tied to a tree, with the pink rose stuck behind his ear.

The End!

~~~~~~

muahha, kind of twisted, for a fairytale that is! hope ya liked it haha ;) comment vote and fan pleeaseeeeee.