Chapter XI: Capturing the Princess's Heart (LEMON)

(A/N: Grab some tissue you might need it, this is going to be the longest lemon I've ever done, so hopefully you guys like it.)

Previously on Life as a Saiyan-Devil

"HEY!" Issei turned to the dragon, "What is your problem?!" He said walking to it, The dragon just electrocuted him in response. So there he was, on the ground, head first, groaning, as his body was twitching.

Y/N was standing near Issei, poking him with a stick, as if he was some foreign object.

The Sprite Dragon just looked away from the scene and circle Asia, who was looking at the blue dragon with amazement. The Sprite Dragon went and landed on her shoulder.

"Seems like he has taken a liking to you," Zatouji says, grinning.

"Would you like to be my familiar?" Asia asked the Sprite Dragon in a cute voice. 'I think my heart just melted at this scene,' Y/N thought, as he looked on.

The Sprite Dragon licked her cheek in response, and she smiles.

"In my name, A-Asia Argento, I ask of you," Asia said nervously, "P-Please become my familiar and respond to my contract!" The dragon and Asia started to glow, signaling the forming of a contract.

Everyone now was cheering for Asia, for having formed a contract. Y/N and Issei being the only ones that don't have a familiar.

Present Time

~Y/N POV~

I was now with Rias, who now had a new shirt on, we're the only ones left in the room; the rest went back home.

"Rias, don't you wanna go back home?" I asked, looking at her, as her head was shoved in some paperwork.

"I won't be able to, I am a bit busy with paperwork," She said looking at me with tired eyes. 

I sighed and walked over to her, looking at all the paperwork she is doing, noting nothing of importance, however, one paper sticks out.

'Marriage Proposal: Riser and Rias' was the title of the paper. I glared at the proposal. 

'Marrying someone without consent, how low the devils could really be?' I thought, shaking my head. I threw the paper away, which caused Rias to gasp and reach out for the paper.

I grabbed her hand gently and pulled her off the chair, "No! Y/N, I have so much work to do," Rias whined.

"Nope, we're going home, early. Time for you to get some sleep!" I said, a bit annoyed by the paper, "You have been doing this for five hours straight, get some rest, come back tomorrow and then we'll do it together." I said to her.

"Bu-" I stare at her as she was about to say something, she looked down at her fingers and smiled. "Okay, let's go home," She said looking at me, interlocking our hands now. 

I take her hand and walk out of the ORC room, we walk hand in hand to the parking lot, I open the passenger door for her. Rias looks at me and smiles, kissing my cheek, and then sits in. 

I look away so that I don't see her lady assets, I look back to see her seated with a seat belt across and smiling at me. 

"Thanks, Y/N," She said.

"No problem, Rias," I said smiling at her, closing the door. Making my way to the driver's side, and pulling out of the Academy.

~Timeskip~

I dropped Rias off with a goodnight kiss on her forehead, to which she had blushed again, and ran off. 

I chuckled at her and drove to my garage. I park the car and go inside the house.