Q&A

Uh contestant number um." Oliver paused looking around the table. He thanked god that there were name plates in front of each girl. He had no clue who most of them were except Alicia and Hermione. "Tatyana, do you think you would be a good role model for kids?"

Hermione coughed to hide a laugh that was just waiting to burst. Oh gods Oliver was really dense at times. Didn't he remember this was the same women from PlayWizard?

"Of courrrrse." She purred.

Gerry gagged beside Hermione.

"I think that I'm a good role model for kids everywhere because I want to show kids that you must use what you have to get through the world. If you look like you belong on a runway then do it. If it looks like you belong behind a librarian's desk…" She sneered the last part giving a quick glare towards the end of the table. "…then do that."

"Oh that b-"

"Gerry kids might be watching this show!" Alicia chastised. "But she is full of herself."

"Alicia I think she heard you." Hermione whispered.

They all turned and indeed the girl was glaring at all of them. Alicia gave a smirk. Then raised her hand.

"Ollie can I redirect that answer?"

"Alicia!"

"I'm taking that as a yes then. Well Taty. I can call you Taty right?" She paused but didn't really let the girl answer. "You're right kids should use what they have to have a good life. Not just get through it. But they shouldn't necessarily use their looks because I mean look at the person sitting next to me. The Hermione Granger. Sure she looks like the average girl right here next to us because guess what, we spend what an hour a day to do our hair, do our makeup, plan our outfits. But for what? A guy to notice us? To have an excuse to waste more galleons shopping? While Hermione spends a max amount of what 10-15 minutes to get ready. Then she uses those precious moments that we waste to help SAVE LIVES! Now isn't that a way to get guys to notice you? And not just that but when she does try, she's absolutely breathtaking. I mean Viktor Krum, was her date in her 4th year at Hogwarts for the Yule ball."

Hermione groaned. She did not want Alicia to bring up that year. Yeah she had gone on a date with Viktor Krum but she had also been accused of being a hussy. Had been hexed with pus filled hands for days and days. Sent hate mail pretty much every day and etc.

Oliver's jaw was about to drop. Wait when'd the bloody hell did that happen? Viktor Krum and Hermione Granger. Those two names went together like Snape and McGonagall.

Wait Alicia said her fourth year which was… Well Harry was in his third year when he graduated so a year later would be the year he got on the reserve team of Puddlemere. Oh well that explains why. He'd never really paid attention to newspapers except the quiditch section and especially when he was training nonstop he didn't even bother with that.

"So I heard it didn't even last a year." A girl retorted.

"What'd you expect? He was 18 she was 14. Jail bait anybody?" Rianne remarked in a mimic snooty way that the girl had said.

Oliver winced. Ah sheesh he was also four years older than Hermione.

"No it wasn't that, it's just that we were just friends." Hermione explained.

"Sure. He just hogged you on that dance floor all night because you two were just friends." Alicia nudged her.

Hermione blushed. She looked at Oliver desperately.

Oliver had never really been to read lips but he could see the desperation in Hermione's face.

"Yes well next question. Um." Oliver squinted. "Wendy, what are your favorite things to do when on a date?"

"I like to…"

Oliver sighed. These questions were really stupid. Honestly he wanted to know more about Hermione. He noticed that Wendy had stopped talking and everyone was looking at him except Hermione and Geranium. He held an inward groan.

"Rianne… wha- and Hermione. What is your ideal soul mate?"

Hermione gave Oliver the "look".

Oliver smiled innocently.

Hermione really didn't want to answer that and she didn't really think that she was even supposed to get that question at first.

"My ideal soul mate is someone who can cook a mean meal. He has to be devoted to me but not like as if he was under the Imperious curse but you know. Loving, sees only me even when I'm surrounded by models." Rianne answered.

Oliver nodded.

Everyone turned to look expectantly at Hermione.

"Well my ideal guy is someone… Kind, smart, understands me. Likes to just sit around and read a book with me. Has a good relationship with my family and friends. Good with kids and doesn't have to be a chef but can at least not burn everything he attempts. Someone that will trust me. Won't believe ever detail that the Daily Prophet makes about me having a rendezvous with this person or another."

Gerry clapped. "I second that, not that the Daily Prophet would ever write about me but still."

Hermione laughed and so did everybody else.

"Daisy, what's your-" Oliver read the cue card. Oh bloody hell. Did they really expect him to ask this? They were kidding right?

"Uh um. What is um your favorite Quiddtich team?"

Hermione arched a brow at him. From his body language and stuttering, she doubted that was the real question.

There was silence. Daisy had her eyes closed and seemed to be deep in thought.

"Oh god she's outta here." Alicia whispered.

"You never know."

"I love Puddlememre of course!" Daisy squeaked.

"That was a nice save."

"See." Hermione teased.

"Remind me to never doubt the know it all." Alicia said to their two friends.

"Geranium, Hermione, what's your favorite thing about me?"

Hermione gave him a glare. If anything she bet this was originally Daisy's question.

Oliver leaned in really wanting to know the answer.

"I'm not a superficial person butt sorry it has to be your looks and accent. They both scream s- hot."

Hermione shook her head at Gerry. She ran a hand through her hair and gave a soft laugh. She definitely had to introduce Ginny to Gerry. They were like long lost sisters.

Alicia nudged Hermione reminding her that she also had to answer.

"I know." Hermione groaned. She threw her head back to stare at the ceiling. Then a bulb came on. Hermione turned to look at the expectant Quidditch player.

"My favorite thing about you is that one of your first few words was probably quidditch and you most likely learned to fly before you walked. And definitely your gravity defying love and devotion for quidditch." Hemione smiled cocking her head to the side.