Kids, everywhere

"Girls your numbers will tell you the three kids that you will be taking care of. The goal is to take care of them and entertain them anyway you can. You can take them somewhere or just whatever. By the end I will personally talk to the kids and then they will get to vote on who they think deserves to be saved."

Hermione watched as Oliver bent down to talk to the kids.

"Kids these girls, women have not all been around kids their whole lives. They don't always know how to... uh care for kids. So please go easy on them."

The kids nodded.

"But when we talk you can vent all you want. Believe me some of you may have to." Oliver whispered. Some of the kids giggled at the words.

Oliver stood up. "Girls I will tell you this. The woman that I will marry one day has to be able to care for kids. So I do take this very seriously and I hope you all will give these children a fun time. These children are only some of the orphans from the war two years ago."

Hermione blinked. One thought ran through her head. Teddy. She almost fell to the ground.

"Hermione!" Oliver yelled suddenly when he saw Hermione falter.

Rianne and Gerry made a move to grab Hermione before she could fall but Hermione leaned on Rianne to steady.

"I'm okay. I'm okay. Oliver I'm fine." Hermione said looking at Oliver stopping him in his tracks.

Oliver still looked unsure. "Girls if you would put your numbers in front of you so that the kids can tell who they go to."

All the girls did as told and Oliver told the kids to go to their assigned person but instead all of them crowded around Hermione.

"Are you really Hermione Granger?" One of the boys asked.

"Yes." Hermione said bending down.

"So you're engaged to The Harry Potter!" A girl exclaimed.

Hermione laughed. "No sweetheart. I'm his best friend. Actually I'm the maid of honor at his wedding to my friend Ginny."

"Oh." The girl said depressed.

"So then will you marry Mr. Wood?" A different boy asked.

Hermione, Oliver and just about everybody else was taken by surprise.

"You have to marry Mr. Oliver! We watch this show all the time but only because it's Mr. Oliver." A girl said.

"We wouldn't be allowed otherwise. All the ladies that work at the orphanage really like him. A lot. Whenever he comes to teach us quidditch they all start blushing and stuttering. They are obsessed with the show they imagine that they're you all the time especially after last night." A boy added.

Hermione's eyes widened.

"What!" One of the contestants screeched.

Gerry bent down too.

"Wait what happened last night?"

"We saw Mr. Oliver and Ms. Granger making the quidditch figurines and having a food fight!" A little girl said smiling showing a missing tooth.

"Yeah it was really funny when she threw the bludger at him." A boy said.

"My favorite was when she told him she had a crush with this Flint guy and he started choking." Another boy said.

Alicia joined them. She turned to look at Hermione giving her a arched eyebrow.

"I was just joking. I swear." Hermione said.