Meet the Parents

"Bye Harry, Ron." Hermione said as she closed the door behind her two friends. Hermione leaned against the heavy oak doors and slid down. "Oh thank god. I'm free, I'm free."

She looked up as she heard laughter. It was Gerry and Alicia.

"I love those two." Alicia said laughing.

"Totally." Gerry agreed.

"You wouldn't after they spent three days hovering over you. Ron even had to test taste my food to make sure it wasn't poisoned then ended up eating half of it including his own share."

Alicia laughed. "I remember him at Hogwarts. He loved food then."

"Still loves it now." Hermione muttered.

"So you ready to meet the parents?" Alicia asked after she calmed down.

"Do we have a choice?"

"Nope."

"You got your answer."

Hermione looked over her bruises in the mirror. It wasn't bad, the potion helped a lot. But some were still slightly yellow.

"I have magical make up!" Gerry chimed as she saw her friend observing the injuries. "It works like...magic!"

"Really." Hermione said laughing at her friend.

Oliver was with his parents at his childhood home. "Are you guys sure you want to do this? Because I could ask the producers now to change it last minute. We've done it before."

"Yes son we want to do this." Mr. Wood said.

"Of course we would want to do this I mean now I can brag to all my friends that I got to help my son with his love life. Now how many of them can say that." Mrs. Wood said proudly. "Now about this Hermione Granger..."

"Mum!"

"I'm not using the chimney. My dress will get ruined!" Nina exclaimed.

"Oh get over yourself." Gerry said rolling her eyes.

"Nina just Scourgify yourself if you get dirty." Hermione said.

Nina glared.

"Oh for goodness sake's are you going or what?" Alicia asked impatiently.

"If my dress get's ruined-"

"If your dress get's ruined good riddance. It's creepy seeing a person wearing a dead animal around their neck." Alicia said before moving Nina out of the way then stepped in the fireplace.

"I'm gonna go. See you all there." Alicia waved. "Wood Residence." She yelled as she dropped some floo powder.

"You know I just thought of a solution Nina!" Daisy yelled clapping her hands together. Everybody turned to look at her expectantly. "You can wear a sack then change when you get to Ollie's house!"

Hermione and some of the girls just blinked as they looked at Daisy.

Gerry coughed to hide her laugh.

"Why aren't you a blond?" Nina seethed.

This time all the girls there started to giggle.

"I can't believe that Nina can make a joke." Gerry whispered.

"I know but I'm not so sure if it was meant to be a joke."

"It was a bit mean the way she said it. But thank goodness Daisy doesn't understand that."

It was at last only Hermione and Nina.

"Oh my gods Nina just go." Hermione said pushing the annoying girl.