Chapter 5 - stars and kisses

P.O.V Chris

I saw Sophie and Rachel walking together after school. After Rachel left I went over to Sophie.

"Hi"
"Hello" she replied
"So, do you wanna come over to my place, you don't have to"
"Sure, I'd like that"
"Alright, wanna Come now"
"Sure"
"Ok then, my house is this way"

I walk Sophie over to my place. Once we get there we sit on the couch and watch some tv. Then Sophie gets a message. It's from Rachel.

"Uurrrg. Rachel won't stop nagging me."
"What she saying?"
"Oh, shes asking me what we did, but I keep saying nothing, but she's not taking nothing for an answer"
"Would you like me to deal with it?"
"Nah, it's fine, I'll just bye and ignore her"
"Alright"

It's getting dark. And I wanna go out and see the stars. This is the first time in months sense the stars have come out.

"Hey, wanna go out the back and look at the stars?"
"Sure!"

I grab Sophie's hand and take her out the back. We sit together on the grass with our backs up agents a tree.

"It's beautiful" she says.
"Like you," I say

She looks at me and smiles.

"Aww" she says.

I hold Sophie's hand and smile. She rests her head on my shoulder. I reach down and give Sophie a kiss on the cheek. She looks at with a smiling, bright red face and kisses me back. I smile at Sophie.

"It's time for Sophie to go home Chris!" Mum calls out.
"Arrrgg. Ok!!"

Me and Sophie stand up.

"Want me to walk you home. It's dark."
"Nah, it's fine. I'll get my mum to pick me up."
"Alright"

We walk out to the front, holding hands. And wait for Sophie's mum.

"Wanna go to my place next?" Sophie asks
"Sure, love to"
"Ok then, my place after school tomorrow"
"I'll be there"

Sophie's mum pulls up and takes Sophie home. I walk to the front door and wave Sophie goodbye. I go inside and get ready for bed. I've got to get some sleep for school tomorrow.