10

Media: Gerard's picture frame

Frank found himself nuzzling his head on Gerard's chest when Mikey's cough snapped him back to reality. He quickly let go and avoided Gerard's gaze.

"I'll leave you two then." Mikey mumbled before walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Gerard asked. Mikey smirked to himself.

"Max is picking me up. We're gonna hang out." He walked out the door and shut it quickly. Gerard took Frank's hand and started leading him up the stairs.

"I like this a lot better, you know. You're cute. And soft." Frank mumbled, feeling a smile tug on his lips. Gerard blushed.

"Thanks." They got to the top of the stairs and Gerard stopped, confusing frank. He turned to face the smaller boy, and with one swift movement, took him by the waist and pushed him roughly against the wall. Frank swallowed and his heart rate sped up as Gerard looked him over with that same look he had yesterday.

"Frankie?" He rasped into frank's ear. Frank didn't speak, he was focusing too hard on not getting turned on because shit, Gerard looked soft but that voice and the pressure against his waist, it was not.

"Yes?" Frank whispered back. Gerard laughed a little before locking eyes with frank.

"Don't be scared of what you're about to see." Frank nodded and gulped as Gerard slowly pulled away. He took frank's hand again and slowly opened his bedroom door. Frank walked in first, the door slamming behind him with Gerard's body nearly pressed up against his.

Frank looked around and liked what he saw. There was nothing scary, nothing unsettling. There were band posters here and there, his walls were a dark blue, and he had a wooden bed. His carpet was light beige and he had a tv and a CD player on his dresser. There were clothes on some parts of the floor, but not the clothes he ever wore to school. Some were red and black checkered pajama pants, some were the dumbest T-shirt's you would ever see. One was lying on the floor that very clearly said 'I'm A Pepper' on it. Frank raised an eyebrow and turned around to look at Gerard who was holding in a laugh.

"What exactly was I supposed to be afraid of in here?" He asked, matching Gerard's smile.

    "My geekiness." Frank rolled his eyes and walked further into the room, checking everything out. He stopped at Gerard's dresser and picked up a picture frame, lightly bouncing up and down.

    "Oh my god this is you and Mikey!" Frank exclaimed. Gerard nodded and laid down onto his bed. Frank brought the frame over and sat next to Gerard.

    "Look at you! Your hair's long and black, and Mikey's not goth!" Frank was surprised because holy hell, if Gerard looked like this right now and didn't have such an awful reputation, he'd ride him then and there.

    "Yep. I kind miss my old hair." Frank looked from the picture to Gerard.

    "Dye it black."

    "No. White scares people."

    "It didn't do a good job with me, now did it?" Frank smiled. Gerard shook his head.

    "No. No I guess it didn't." Frank sat the picture frame down on the nightstand and leaned against the headboard with Gerard. It was nice and comfortable, just sitting with him. Frank thought it was anyways. Gerard was a little nervous.

    "Frank? You're gonna keep this right? The secret? Like, I can trust you, can't I?" Frank felt a twinge in his chest. He thought it was from guilt but shoved it away.