Chapter One

Misuim was at the mall shopping. She was at the adults section because she wasn't expecting to have sex that night. She got home and pulled out a 8 inch dildo. She started to mastubate with it. Misuim lived in a nice apartment but she made way to much noise. Her moans could be heard from the room around her. She had just moved in town so she did not have a real home at the moment. Misuim missed the dick she got in her hometown so she used dildos until she could find any men. Misuim got to a point where she kept moaning and annoying everyone, he neighbor had to walk over. When the person knocked on the door, she quickly put on her clothes and went to the door. She opened the door to a tall man and he looked a little pissed. The man was about to yell so much at her until he saw her big breasts. He looked into her house and saw the dildo. He also saw her thick ass. “Do you need something?” she asked him. “Um yeah could you keep it down just a little?” he replied. “Yeah i can, do you want a cup of tea?” she asked. “Sure!” he said. He walked into her room knowing that he was going to try to fuck her. She poured the tea and gave it to him. He asked if he could get her number and when she said yes, she immediately asked him if he wanted to fuck. He answered yes very fast. She walked him into her bedroom and she layed on the bed and said “show me.” He pulled down his pants and showed a 12 inch dick. She was in shock because of this monster. She told him that the biggest she ever had was a 8. He laughed and told her to get on her knees. He saw that she had got dick sucking lips because they had pink moist lipstick on them. He told her to suck his dick and she did. She kept going far and short on his cock. He finally came in her mouth. She laughed as she played with the cum in her mouth. “Your not suppose to be enjoying this he told her.” as he threw her against the bed while ripping her clothes off. He stared at her and admired the body he was about to use. He took his cock and started to grind her ass. He took some rope out of her dresser and tied that bitch up. Misuim was shaking her thick ass on Green’s dick while her hands were tied to the bed. He then told her he was going to put it in. He shoved his dick into her pussy dry without lube. Misuim started to moan really fucking loud. Green had to take a cloth and put it around her head and mouth to keep her from yelling. Green decided that he had enough pussy time with this bitch. He turned the slut around and came all over her body and bed. She was covered and now needed another shower. Green told her to call him sometime and he left. Misuim told herself. “This isn't that bad of a town.” as she got up and went to the shower. The cum that was all on her body drained of and she stood in the shower masturbating thinking of what other weird shit could happen to her.