Chapter Four

Genki ran down to the garage and spotted Misuim getting into her white and black vortex. He ran over to her and stopped her from getting in the car by grabbing her arms and slamming them into the side of the car. He had her completely pinned to the car. She was in such a bad position that she couldn't even get out of his hold. Genki slowly moved his hands to the bottom of her unbuttoned shirt. He pulled and ripped her shirt completely off exposing her in only a bra and short skirt. He then moved one of his hands to her skit and placed his hand on her tight underwear. He pushed his middle finger into her pussy and caused her to moan. He took his other hands and quickly put it over her mouth. He pushed his middle finger up farther and then put his pointer finger in as well. Misuim struggled way more than before because of this feeling on her pussy. Genki was amused by her cries of moans. He then took his fingers out of her pussy and licked them. Misuim was still laid against the car side which gave Genki the opportunity to call his friend. Genki told his friend that he needed some back up for something important. Genki looked at Misuim and said "while i'm waiting for him to arrive, i will have my fun with you." He released her from his hold but opened the car door and threw her in. His hands went down to his belt. He undid the belt and let his pants fall in front of him. Misuim looked at Genki in shock. His cock was dangling down. Genki smiled and started to get it hard. His dick was twelve inches. He pulled Misuim out of the car and placed her legs between his cock. He started to grind on her pussy and skirt causing her to moan really loud. He then put one of his hand on her mouth and the other hand grabbing her breasts. She was moaning so much that he could barely keep his hand on her mouth. Eventually he let go of her mouth and laid both hands rubbing her tits. A green attrizione then arrived beside of Genki and his new personal bitch. A man got out of the car and shut the car door behind him. The man pulled off his thug clothing off and showed another 12 inch cock. Genki looked at the man and said "Green, where have you been." Green laughed and replied "getting ready for this slut." The two laughed and Genki removed Misuim from his pleasure of grinding on her thick ass. "Hey Green, what are you do-" Misuim tried to say until Green shoved the tip of his dick into her open mouth. 3 inches of his cock was in her mouth and she was already gagging. Green felt so good that he wanted more so he pulled he hair down causing her to go further on his dick. Now she was 6 inches deepthroating his cock. Genki got a really weird idea. "I will be right back Green." Genki said while laughing and leaving the garage. Misuim was not even able to moan because of Green's thick cock. Green kept laughing of enjoyment watching her gag every time he pulled her down on his cock. Genki walked back into to the room with a tool. Misuim looked at the tool and then started to squeel. "So you don't like dildos? Haha it's only 8 inches." Genki said and then Misuim spat out Green's dick and replied "Only 8 inches? That is huge! i won't be able to handle that." Genki grinned and glared at her. "So you can't handle this dildo eh? Guess i'll have to test my actual cock!" Genki said and he took his pink 12 inch cock and shoved it the whole way in. Misuim's eyes started to water because of his massive dick. She also started to scream "I can't take it! Pull it out!" Green saw that she was screaming and saw this as an opportunity to shut her up so he took out his cock and shoved it in her mouth. She started to gag really bad because she was getting fucked in the pussy and in the mouth. Green finally took his dick out out of her throat and then she started to moan and scream again. Green decided to give Genki some time to himself with Misuim so he backed away from her and started to watch to see what he should do next. Genki took advantage of this so he grabbed Misuim and held her up so that he could hold her breasts while fucking her nice pussy. Misuim's screams became some kind of moan because she felt so good from Genki's hands. Genki looked at Green and then laughed. A few minutes of Genki pounding Misuim's pussy later. Green looked at Genki and said "i want to fuck her tight ass first." Genki agreed and decided to watch. Green walked up to Misuim and whispered in her ear "your now my slut and your ass is now mine." Misuim swung her head around and saw Green put his whole dick into her ass. She looked at him with watering eyes. Her sight started to give out and then she blacked out. She woke up on a bed in Genki's Mansion. Genki was sitting in his chair near his computer and got up to walk over to Misuim. Genki told her that Green fucked her so hard that she blacked out. Genki said that he had fun and wanted to do it again sometime. She went out of the room and went into the shower to wash off. The cum slowly drained out of her ass. She then got out and put on her slutty clothes. She then ran to the garage and got in her car. She went back to her house later that night and saw her boss and Green talking. The two saw her and walked up to her. "This is gonna be a nice threesome" Green told her laughing.