Chapter Two

Misuim just got ready with her clothes and left her home. She had just got into her car to go to her job. She arrived at her job at around 9:00. She was a stipper and was the lead bait. All the men wanted to watch her over the other bitches. The men also want her to give them lap dances. Misuim shakes her ass in front of the whole crowd and the guys were looking indeptly at her skirt because they could see some of her pussy. Misuim left her job and decided to walk home. The neighbourhood was very ghetto with multiple dark alley ways. Misuim stopped by a shop to pick up some “toys” and she got a snack at the Grocery store. As Misuim ate her banana, she was stopped by a gang. “What are you doing out here alone sweetheart?” one of the members asked. “Im, um, going home” she told them. She looked down at their dicks and saw some large swords. “I should get going now” Misuim attempted to leave but got stopped midway through. They told her that she aint going anywhere and threw her against the wall and called for a limo. They threw her in and they all got in. There were 2 white guys and 3 black guys. She asked them what they were going to do to her and they glanced at her and bent her over in the car. They took turns slapping her ass. They untied her shirt and took it off slowly. They saw how big of breasts she had and one of the guys shoved his face between them. They took turns sucking and licking her tits. The men took their cocks out and slapped it across her face, ass, and tits. One guy started to put his dick between her tits and she started to enjoy it until another guy told her to suck his dick. She said no and that made him mad. Another guy walked over and held the bitches’ mouth open. The two guys put their dicks in her mouth. She gagged and spit everywhere. The last two guys started to grind on her ass and pussy. She had 5 dicks fucking her body at once. They still didn't fuck her ass and pussy until the told her “wait till boss sees her guys.” They arrived at a house that looked like a crack house. When they got inside, Misuim was covered in their sticky white cum. Their boss was actually a guy in a pimp costume. “Want me to take you and sell ya hoe?” he told Misuim. Misuim denied and the man looked at her and said “then please me.” she had no other choice so she got on her knees and waited for his cock. His dick was 11 inches long. The guy turned Misuim around and stuck his fingers in her pussy to see her reactions. She silently moaned. He grinned and told his members to hand him “it.” the member gave him a box and pulled out a item. Misuim was so into the masturbation that she didn't realize that the man had multiple anal beads. The man stuck them into her ass without warning and then she started to freak out. Misuim attempted to pull them out but the man pulled her hands away and tied them up. He then pulled out his dick and fucked her mouth. The man caused Misuim to choke and then after a while he pulled out the anal beads and put his dick into her ass and cummed right into it. He backed off and she had cum pouring out of her. “She is a slutty bitch with a nice ass” the man said. Misuim laid there while the man left. The other members said “now it's our turn.” they fucked her real hard and came all over her slutty body. One of the guys had a real fucking kinky thought and threw her against the wall. He made her face him and then he shoved his 9 inch cock all the way down her throat and she was against the wall not able to move. After a minute he let go of the slut as she gasped for air. “You could of fucking killed me!” she told him. “Oh? Guess we should try harder then.” the group fucked her for 3 hours straight until they cummed all over her worthless body several times. “Goodnight my cumdumpster” they told her as she laid unconscious on the floor. She woke up on the floor covered in cum and saw that no one was awake. She snuck out of the house but stole some clean thug clothes. She ran to her car and got in. She drove home and took a shower. After the shower, she put on nice pajamas and went to sleep. The next morning Green came over and they had breakfast. Misuim got a invite to the most famous man of all time, Genki. She was excited to meet him so Misuim and Green got in her Vortex and started to drive to Genki’s party.