Chapter 1: I hope you're happy!

~Normani's POV~

"And the winner of this year RDMA for Best Fan Army is..." The presenter - Dove Cameron paused a little, attempting for a bit of dramatic effect. "... Fifth Harmony's Harmonizers."

Wait,... did she just say Fifth Harmony? No. Way! There was even My Queen B in that category, how...?

I looked away from the blonde presenter to see the girls standing next to me, shock written all over their faces, probably the same amount on mine. Our body seemed to automatically move towards the stage while 'Down' played in the background.

It doesn't matter how many awards we received, or how many times we stood there, the moment when they call out our name, it's always the same. Everything around us just.... disappeared, all the cheers, the people, the music, everything. And what's left around was me and my girls, saying thank-you's and reminding each other of the people and things that helped us gone this far, then look into each other's  eyes, knowing we can go even further as Fifth Harmony.

Then, as if the feelings had finally caught up to us: everything reappeared in front of our eyes. And we could see Harmonizers cheering loudly for us; we could see Dove standing near the edge of the stage, a wide smile on her face; I could see... a familiar figure, at the front row, clapping slowly very unimpressed. I never thought I would see her again, maybe not like this. Even until now, I still not quiet understand why she did what she did, and still I haven't got any explanation.

Her eyes widen when she caught me staring, but I just ignored it and looked away like nothing happened.

"Mani!" A raspy voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Laur. Just a little tired."

"Ok.. Come on."

I took my last glance at the brunette before following Lauren.

I hope you're happy Mila. We all do!

Hallo!

I'm back with a brand new fanfic😎! I was never away tho, anyways moving on... I hope ya'll enjoyed the first chapter, I'm sorry for any mistake, also because of the short crappy chap and I know it's more like a prologue.

Chap 2 coming soon, so stay tune!

"Do not be terrified. Your truth is not shameful, and anyone who shames you for living your truth only does it because they are ashamed of who they are." _Lauren Jauregui🙊

Hope ya'll have a nice day!😚

_Kat😉