Chapter 4: Aunties?

~Camila's POV~

~Later that night~

I laid down, pulled the blanket closer to me and closed my eyes. I was exhausted from all the interviews and shows I've been doing this past week, and also because it was already 2AM in the morning. To be honest, I didn't planned to be at the party this long, I actually didn't even planned on being at the party at all; but I had to, for publicity - my manager told me so. Poor little Quincy fell asleep around 4 hours ago, right after I found her with the girls.

The girls...

The thought made me sighed and turned. My head hurt horribly from all the thinking I've done within the night; yet I couldn't sleep to reduce it, I couldn't close my eyes without picturing one of the girls or thinking about them.

Lauren was right, it's been so long since I last talked to them, I kinda wonder how they're all doing. Dinah was right, too; they wanted an explanation and I actually think they deserve it, after all this time. I know I can't avoid it forever but... 

I sighed at the thought. Because honestly, I wish I didn't stare at them during their acceptance speech at the RDMA, I wish the black girl didn't caught me red-handed then stared back, I wish I kept my 3 year-old daughter closer to me at the after-party, and I wish it wasn't the four of them who found my baby. It was so easy to just run and hide from the truth, like I've done for the past 4 years of my life, the truth that broke a beautiful sisterhood, threw away my bestfriends, and nearly destroy my career, yet brought me the most wonderful gift I could ever asked for.

My eyelids became heavier each seconds and I dozed off to a dreamless sleep, as always.

----

~Next Morning~

I woke up the next morning to somebody jumping on my bed, shouting: "Wake up!". Quincy lay down beside me, out of breath as I opened my eyes to her identical brown orbs

"Morning baby!"

"Morning mami!" The girl said dreamily in her cute baby voice, playing with my hair. This is... something she does every morning I'm home, and I love it so much, the little things of ours. As soon as I got out of bed, Quincy jumped into my arms with her infamous puppy eyes and irresistible pout.

"Mami, can you make pancakes today?"

"Blueberry pancakes?" I teased, raising my eyebrow while knowing the exact reaction I'm gonna get.

"No mami! Banana!" She huffed, crossing her arms making me laughed at the adorable sight.

"K, k, banana it is. Go head, I'll be down in a sec, sweet." I kissed her fore head and started my morning routine while the 3 year-old made her way down the stairs, rather fast I may add.

THUD!

Well, it's not like I wasn't expecting that. 

"Are you ok, honey?" I yelled out, rushed to the stairs, still putting on my sweatshirt.

"I'm fine, mami. I'll be more careful next time." I chuckled at her respond and went back inside the room. My daughter said the same thing literally everytime she falls, yet couldn't be any less clumsy than her mother.

The girl was prying up the entire living room, probably looking for the TV remote as I made my way into the kitchen. Well, I'll just make her clean it up later. 

I pulled out all the required ingredients and started making breakfast for the two of us. Now, if you know me, I've never been able to cook a single dish in my entire life without burning the house down; but for the sake of my daughter, I managed (and still trying my best) to make a breakfast meal that we both love: banana pancakes. When it was done, I set the dishes down the dining table and went to get Quincy in the living room.

"Quincy, breakfast is-" My jaw dropped at the sight of the unexpectedly clean living, and also, on top of that, the sight of my little girl flipping through an old book she found. It wasn't just any regular book, but the only photo album I have left from my Fifth Harmony era. I sighed, sitting down next to her and watched as my baby flipped the pages, caressing each picture with her tiny fingers.

"I knew it!" She whispered after a long while of silence, not looking my way, while stopping at the last picture in the book that cockle by dry tears of mine: my last show with them, right here in Miami. I could felt tears brimming in my eyes, threaten to fall, again.

"Knew what Quinny?"

"The women yesterday..." The girl turned to face me as I swallowed my tears back in and did the same. "They're my aunties?"

"Y- Yes.." I stuttered at the subject I haven't dare to mention for so long.

"Mami, can I..." Quincy hesitantly asked, but trailed off, her gaze on her lap.

"You will meet them again someday Quinn, I promise."

"Really?" She lift her head up instantly and I nodded. "Tank you mami!" She smiled, then buried her face in the crook of my neck, wrapping her her little arms around my waist.

----

To: Ally Brooke

Next Friday. *address*. 8:30, sharp!  See you then.
_Camila Cabello

10:17AM

From: Ally Brooke

Thank you Mila! We'll be there. See you...

10:21AM

A/N: What'sup!

This is longer than the last chap, hopefully. I'm sorry for any mistake, cause I didn't check it or whatever, I'm too lazy😂. But I hope y'all enjoyed it and stay tune.

Btw, we did it! I know it's a few days ago but this is the only chance of the week I can post (almost thought I'm gonna skip the story this week 😂). So.. CONGRATS Harmonizers, we did it!!

I hope y'all have a niceday!

Lastly, quote of the day:
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard." _Winnie the Pooh

_Kat