Chapter 2: "Camila."

~Normani's POV~

~A couple hours later, at the after-party~

The party went great so far, though all of us are completely sober, even Lauren; none felt like partying today so we just chatted the night away.

"You ok, Mani?" I opened my eyes to Ally, probably back from her conversation with Topic.

"Yeah, I'm good. Just... thinking."

"You've been thinking all night, Manz." Lauren joined in our talk and I just sighed. She was right though, my mind had been continuously dripped back to a very certain Cuban girl the entire night. How she usually goofed around and cracked jokes no one laughed at; how she always smelt perfectly like bananas that I wondered what shampoo she used; how it's been nearly 4 years since she left and we haven't met her since. The management thought that's brilliant for us, but... we miss her, honestly! Though I wasn't the closest to her back then, I already miss her so much, wonder how Lauren and Dinah might feels. How she feel about her decision also?

I sighed again as the other three looked at me with visible concern on their faces.

"What's on your mind?" Dinah asked, giving me a soft smile. But I just shrugged in respond.

"Manibear, come on. You know you can tell us anything right?" Lauren whined, making me giggled and nodded. I knew that, but I also knew that this was and still a sore subject for us.

"Camila." I sighed, waited for their reaction.

"Ex- Excuse me?" The Latina stuttered.

"I was thinking about Camila."

As soon as the answer came out of my mouth, silence fell upon us. Nobody even cares if it's awkward or comfortable anymore, we just sat there, lost in our own world. Dinah looked blankly into oblivion, you can see sorrow in her eyes; the girl was her best friend, and if she didn't tell anyone, she should have at least told the Polynesian. Lauren curled herself up into her 'shell', the Latina seemed to be at the edge of tears. Camila and Lauren used to be the bestest of friends before all this happened; and though they slipped away when everyone started shipping "Camren", it still affected her a lots. Knowing the close girl she is, more than we know. Ally just sat beside me, sighed quietly. We both wasn't close to Camila as the other two, but it hurts, still, to have someone left you and you don't know whether you were the cause of it and been so oblivious the entire time. Something went wrong and hurt Camila, but also left a scar in our hearts.

"Can we go home?" Ally spoke up after a long while, receiving only "uhmmm" in return. We were all not in the mood of either partying or even speaking to each other.

Sup!

New update for my beautiful readers 😉. I hope ya'll enjoyed the chapter and I'm sorry for any mistake. And... stay tune!

Hope ya'll have a nice day!

"Love is the force that drives humanity forward." _Normani Kordei

_Kat