12.

12:45am,

It's Friday ,and Gazzy hasn't come to any of my classes for 3 days .kinda annoying Because The history teacher told me to wait for him today. I never waited for him before this's the first time, and it's been 15 minutes
,But it's okay because I'm finishing up my art work.

After 7 minutes someone lifts my chin up with their fingers, and I already knew it was Gazzy " dude lets start." He says then sits down next to me. He threw his books on my table. I looked at him and said " oh hello Mr.Garcia ,how about we don't do that anymore hm?" I said totally annoyed " Mr. Garcia? Since when bitch?" I ignored that, and rolled my eyes at him.

I started explaining everything to him that he missed on the days he skipped my classes, and I think he's understanding . Suddenly he burps " ew what the fuck dude really?" I said totally grossed out " what? Don't act like you don't do it okay." I just shrugged that off.

In the middle of the class. Gazzy started laughing while I was explaining. Umm rude! I look at him confused with what's happening " yo? What's so funny?" He starts laughing even more ,and points to my painting I looked at him ,and said" dude, what's up? What's wrong with it?" He stops while holding his stomach ,and says " what the fuck bro? What is that shit? You think it's art?" I rolled my eyes before I replied" I'm sorry you can't understand what art is." He started laughing even more and replied with" dude it literally doesn't make any sense, like what the fuck is that supposed to mean?" I looked at him and said" it's explaining my current mental stage, I'm sorry you can't relate cause you have no feelings." He gave me his middle finger then he said " umm yeah that explains everything."so we continued.

I just finished with him ,and he's currently packing his bag ,and walking out until i stopped him by Asking him" hey Gazzy?" He turned around, and gave a small nod " why did you skip my classes?" He chuckled and said" because you're annoying and you just get on my nerves." I rolled my eyes before replying" no seriously why?" He nodded and said" I'm telling you the truth, I mean I'd rather spend my time with someone cool and not annoying like you." After that he walked away. I mean honestly I feel the same way, he's annoying and so full of himself.

K GUYS HERE YOU GO
sorry it's short but there's drama
And a bunch more. Shit is about to go down honey!

~LIL V🥀