15.

8:34am,

It's Monday , and I still feel like shit from what happened last night, but it won't stop me from having a great day right?
Anyways it's Chemistry class ,and I'm so bored. Yes I love that class ,but it's still boring.
After about 20 minutes the teacher dismissed the class.
I grabbed my stuff and starting walking out.

when I was on my way ,Someone grabbed my wrist to get my attention I looked at them ,and it was Gazzy fucking bitch!!!
Anyways I rolled my eyes and left his hand ,and kept walking trying to avoid him.He kept walking behind me ,and kept calling my name.

GAZZY.

it's Monday , And I fucking spent the whole weekend without my headphones ,but it's okay Cause I have a bunch at home, but I still want the ones I left there.
Omar looked in his car ,but didn't find my shit ,so he told me to go ask that ugly ass bitch Victoria.

I saw Victoria walking out the class ,I ran up to her, and held her wrist to get her attention,but she just rolled her eyes ,and kept on walking.
" Victoria" I called ,but she kept walking " yo!" I ran up to her an asked her" yo, what the fuck is wrong with you?" She looked at me about to cry for some reason?"don't expect me to talk to you after what happened." Then she walked away.
What the fuck is wrong with that bitch?

At lunch me ,and Omar were chilling at the parking lot " yo dude ,did you find your shit?" Omar asked " no" " why? I told you to go ask Victoria."Omar swid kinda confused " yeah I did, but she just told me that I shouldn't expect her talking to me after what I've done"
Then he started laughing" dude did you really ask her? And you thought she would talk to you?" Then he continued laughing" yeah dude I did"" well that's true, I mean you deserve it cause what you did was fucked up man"" what did I do bro?" I asked totally confused" you're kidding right? What the fuck dude?"He said shocked "I'm telling the truth dude , I swear to god I don't remember shit." He looked at me , and said" you know , the fight." He replied trying to help me remember" what fight?" " At the bar, yesterday." Then it hit me .I remember everything that happened yesterday, I even remember the shit I was wearing.

K GUYSSSSS HOW WAS THAT
from now on they're going to fall in love
If you think it's too early tell me to add more chapters please I need your opinion.💗💗💗thx

~LIL V🥀