23.

6:34pm,

I woke up very late because I was tired and Jordyn was busy planning for summer with Jahseh I mean I don't blame her she's just trying to numb his pain because she loves him. I'd do that to the one I love.

When I went downstairs I saw my uncle and dad sitting on the sofa and laughing.
"Hey dad,Hey uncle I didn't know you were coming." I sat next to him and grabbed some cookies from the coffee table next to me.
"oh hey rose I just didn't want to ruin your peaceful sleep."I smiled" it's fine and yeah it was a great sleep." He hummed then continued talking with dad about something I really didn't care about because I was texting Jordyn
,but what caught my attention is when he started talking about the summer vacation I looked at him and asked " is that the summer vacation that includes my family and friends?" He nodded kinda looking confused " you don't know?" I nodded" yeah no one told me. Dad? Why didn't you tell me?" He sighed "you were sleeping" I rolled my eyes"well tell me where're we going?!" I asked sounding excited " we're going to Hawaii for a week then we're going to Dubai!" I jumped in happiness and hugged my father really tightly and After I suffocated him I went and did the same to my uncle.
"oh okay you seem happy about the places this year." my father said laughing I smiled and sat back down on the sofa.
"so who's coming?" Dad nodded seeming to ask the same question to my uncle "it'll be me ,you your brother and one of my good friends." I nodded "and also your  friend can join if she wants?" I nodded again and grabbed my phone texting Jordyn.
"Well me and your mom are going on our own romantic vacation." Dad says smiling at the thought I raised a brow "where?" He looked at me "pairs. Why? Jealous?" I nodded my head while rolling my eyes.

Thanks for reading<3
~LIL V🥀