14.

8:52pm,

It's Sunday night, and I'm getting ready to go to the club. I'm so excited because I'm going with Jordyn ,Jahseh and Ray.
I have on a red tight dress with a jean jacket.
I took a pic before leaving.I think I look pretty cute.

As I was finishing up Someone knocked on the door ,and I said "come in"when the door opened it was Ray he looked at me with a smirk, and said " damn,  girl you lookin fine

As I was finishing up Someone knocked on the door ,and I said "come in"when the door opened it was Ray he looked at me with a smirk, and said " damn, girl you lookin fine." I smiled,and blew a flying kiss with a little wink " yeah, I always look cute." He nodded and said" damn right , but I gotta tell you something, you better hurry up cause we all finished.""yeah I'm ready let's go." I said while walking out the door.

I got into the car ,and everyone complemented me on how I looked, and honestly I feel great. Jahseh drove , it was pretty fun, I sat next to Jordyn and Ray sat at the front seat next to Jahseh.

We got there Quickly and walked in to find drunk people dancing, alcohol smell, and blasting music.

We walked in as a group to the bar, and sat at the seats and grabbed some drinks. I didn't wanna get drunk because a lot of shit goes down when that happens, and it's very bad trust me.

15 minutes in, and this went down,
Jordyn and Jahseh are drunk dancing.
Ray and I are flirting "Yo V, why don't we dance?" He asked me, and I took his hand and said" oh ,of course." We walked to the dance floor ,and started dancing and grinding ,and he also got me a drink. He's such a gentleman. I suddenly felt the need to go to the bathroom ,so I told Ray to Wait a bit for me.

As I was walking through the crowd of drunk dancing people to get to the bathroom. I bumped into this guy that was dancing ,and my drink spilled all over his clothes I couldn't see his face clearly ,but once he talked I knew who it was" what the fuck?!" He shouts out of anger everyone started looking at us"I'm so sorry Gazzy I didn't know this was gonna happen." I apologized hoping for him to calm down a bit " what the fuck is wrong with you bitch?,you always fuck up shit in life. Why don't you just kill yourself , you dumb ass hoe!" He pushes me roughly making me fall to the ground,Honestly that kinda hurt. Ugh I feel like shit.

I got up from the ground ,and went to Ray .I found him siting on one of the chairs in front of the bar"yo V ,what's wrong?" He said concerned about what happened " nah don't worry just take me back home." I said obviously not wanting to talk about it.

Ray was looking very stressed in the drive back home he dropped me off but he had to leave because Jordyn and Jahseh are drunk, and I don't think they're gonna get here safely by themselves.

Of course Ray asked me multiple times about why I'm upset but I told him not worry about it ,and that I was fine .he still wanted to know, but he kinda got the message that I don't really wanna talk about it.

K GUYS HOW'S THAT?
That was it for today
I have a lot of ideas going through my head, so get excited🤞🏽🙌🏿😭❤️thanks for reading honestly you're the best.

~LIL V🥀